Dynadot

discuss .XYZ

NameSilo
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
What do you think will be the future fate of .XYZ?
I picked these two a month or two ago

Hempwood.XyZ,
Startour.XyZ

Butthinks that the extension may not last too long. s kindly share your views on these XYZ. THANKS!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is no xyz future for u or for anyone whose name is not swetha.. will all of u ever get this thru yer thick dreaming skulls

•••
A perfect example is Winning.xyz sold for $711 at Godaddy auctions and Swetha sold Happening.xyz for $40,000. Something doesn't seem right to me.

•••
A perfect example is Winning.xyz sold for $711 at Godaddy auctions and Swetha sold Happening.xyz for $40,000. Something doesn't seem right to me.
Exactly, that is the reason I created this thread to know exactly what other people think about the extension. Thanks for dropping y thought!

Last edited:
•••
there is no xyz future for u or for anyone whose name is not swetha.. will all of u ever get this thru yer thick dreaming skulls
Ok, that's your opinion there.

•••
•••
like I said keep on dreaming like rest of em...
You always sound envious and bitter. I started regging xyz domains 6 months ago and I am already in 2x profit. I have around 300 hundred names. I could literally let them all drop and would remain in profit. I hope you don't have a sad and lonely life out of Namepros.

•••
What doesn't seem right? Auctions typically see domainers, happening was likely an end user sale.

•••
What doesn't seem right? Auctions typically see domainers, happening was likely an end user sale.
a $40k purchase just to have the domain park... yea whatever..

•••
•••
It does not matter which extension. Crap names will never have a future.

•••
I’m not sure about the future of .xyz honestly. That is why I only buy domains that I could use to start a business that I have an interest in.

Last edited:
•••
It does not matter which extension. Crap names will never have a future.

kaboom... your wife is always right on money.... my man

Last edited:
•••
You always sound envious and bitter. I started regging xyz domains 6 months ago and I am already in 2x profit. I have around 300 hundred names. I could literally let them all drop and would remain in profit. I hope you don't have a sad and lonely life out of Namepros.

do I know u and if not then why is u talk like u know me is my friend for 500 years and beers heh

•••
do I know u and if not then why is u talk like u know me is my friend for 500 years and beers heh
This confirms my suspicion. If your 500 years friends also tell you that you sound envious and bitter, It may be time to do something about it Mr. Alcy :)

•••
Sorry to disturb you. Please carry on with your opinions.

1658083336022.png

1658083402249.png

1658083452548.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
is very simple reply winning sold for reseller and happening sold for final user and keep in mind that swetha portfolio has 22000 domain names a verrryyyyy huge number

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats as always Swetha! I have a high priced 4L word as well. Hoping it sells to the right buyer too!

it won't. cause u need 22k of em.

•••
Back