budget: above $1000 WTB: BrandBucket accepted and/or published Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anantj

Top Member
Impact
I am looking for BrandBucket names. Both accepted and published. But please review the requirements below carefully. For each submission, please provide the expiry, recommended listing and logo price as well as the registrar

Accepted:
  • Preferably English word names (Max 2 words). Might consider a few good made up names but not very likely unless it is a 4/5L
  • Must have at least 6 months to expiry
  • Must be available for an easy push (Dotster/Netfirms etc need my security question that I'm not willing to share. FH is okay)
  • .COMs only
Published:
  • Preferably English word names (Max 2 words). Might consider a few good made up names but not very likely unless it is a 4/5L
  • Must have at least 6 months to expiry
  • Must be available for an easy push (Dotster/Netfirms etc need my security question that I'm not willing to share. FH is okay)
  • Must have been published in the past 1 years
  • .COMs only

Budgets:
Accepted: Up to $30 (For non-4L). Can go higher if the name is really good
Published: Up to $40 (For Non-4L)

4Ls: Up to $350 (Might stretch for a good name)

Please treat the above budgets as guidance. I'm not buying at the higher end of the budgets. Sweet spots for accepted is $8-$10 and accepted is $15-$20. I might go above for high-quality names

Total budget = $500 to $1,000
Payment via Paypal or NEFT/IMPS/UPI for Indian account holders.

Please PM only. I will reply to all valid submissions. Those who do not follow the rules will not receive a reply.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back