Dynadot

WOW! Two 6-Figure Sales and Another Over $88,000 On New Sales Chart at DNJournal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK - time for the skeptics to throw in the towel. The domain market rebound is real. We had not had a six figure sale previously this year. In the past week we had TWO of them plus a third one that just missed! We had 8 five-figure or higher sales on our Top Ten chart and the price of admission to the chart was the highest ever. We even have a 3-letter .info in escrow at more than $10,000 (that's for a 3-letter acronym - not a word)! You can read all of the details in the weekly

Domain Sales Report at DNJournal.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had just read the writeup was waiting for your post. :)

Another well done weekly summary, great job.

•••
•••
woman beats men in price?

•••
Hi, duke, why don't you put 38.com which was sold for 20k with afternic.com in your article?

•••
Originally posted by yesonline
Hi, duke, why don't you put 38.com which was sold for 20k with afternic.com in your article?

Because Afternic has reported no such sale to us. They report their key sales to us every Monday and unless the buyer or seller requested that information not be released I am sure they would have told us about it. That kind of publicity is great for the selling venue. If they had a confidentiality agreement then they would not be allowed to release the info. What are you basing your claim of such a sale on?

•••
OK, I think afternic.com whould report the sale to you later. The buyer is one of my club's (domain.club.tw) member and the whois has changed to his name yesterday(But not transfer to his preferred registrar yet). You could see their sold listings , the deal was marked sold at Jan 30 :)

•••
Originally posted by yesonline
OK, I think afternic.com whould report the sale to you later. The buyer is one of my club's (domain.club.tw) member and the whois has changed to his name yesterday(But not transfer to his preferred registrar yet). You could see their sold listings , the deal was marked sold at Jan 30 :)

Afternic lists domains as sold as soon as an auction ends there, however from time to time the high bidders do not pay. As a result, they do not report something as an official sale to us until the domain has been paid for and transferred to the buyer. They are good people there and this will be an excellent sale for them, so I will look forward to reporting it when everything is finalized.

•••
Afternic lists domains as sold as soon as an auction ends there, however from time to time the high bidders do not pay. As a result, they do not report something as an official sale to us until the domain has been paid for and transferred to the buyer. They are good people there and this will be an excellent sale for them, so I will look forward to reporting it when everything is finalized.

I could be be wrong:-/ but I do remember see seeing this name in either the Sold Listings or Recent sales list at afternic...though its not there now

I knew I saw it...
Listing ID: 783493
Note spelling: 38.COM / 38.com
Seller: cherryone
Description:
Final price: 20,000.00
Category: All Categories / Uncategorized
Traffic: About 5,796 unique visitors per month

Offers:
Number of offers:
Last offer: 20,000.00
Expires: n/a (Sold) Offer history
Offered by: timon

http://www.afternic.com/name.php?id=783493

Last edited:
•••
•••
this is great news for us

•••
Sales are up, without a doubt. Some big numbers on Pool recently.

•••
Nice sale report Duke, some great sales acheived recently. Now, if only I could get one :)

•••
Thanks Duke,

Great work on the domain sales report, (as always).
Looks like the prices are going up.

domaindude

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back