NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This cute puppy website is a simple template design from XSitePro2 - plan to add a puppy photo in the header if it will fit. The site profiles thirty of the most common puppy / dog breeds with videos of cute puppies plus training videos for new owners.

Cute Puppies - Home

•••
DebtWiper.com is a site I knocked up for content/Adsense and have used it a couple of times within different niches ok. Nice simple HTML.....

•••
Simple 4 page niche site www.orangehour.com
Hopefully will pay for itself/small profit with adsense in the months to come

•••
Simple 4 page niche site www.orangehour.com
Hopefully will pay for itself/small profit with adsense in the months to come

advice: banner very hard to read (too light).
No images at all turn me off: at least put images adsense ads...

•••
advice: banner very hard to read (too light).
No images at all turn me off: at least put images adsense ads...

TheTruman, I was looking at your very nice looking Eolic site and noticed two errors;

Recent high fossil fuel prices and the problem of pollution, has accelerate the research in the direction of alternative energies: solar energy, eolic (or wind) energy, hidrogen, geotermal among the most important ones are partially replacing the traditional carbon based sources.

accelerate should be accelerated
geotermal should be geothermal

•••
thanks a lot, I will amend now! (appreciated...;))

•••
•••
Hey Everyone...

LifeInsuranceCost.net

Here Is one of my site which i completely redesigned it....... Check out......

•••
•••
robfer...

TahoeVacations.org

I don't think there are any cruise ships on lake tahoe...so your header graphic is off topic.

as a first time viewer, that confused me and was turned off from there.

also...you have a few sentences in the first paragraph, not one.

"TahoeVacations.org is the leading site online for information on Lake Tahoe Vacations & general information suchs as booking hotels in Lake Tahoe or speding a day out shopping in Lake Tahoe we hope that you spend some time viewing our videos and visiting our links to give you the best experiance of Lake Tahoe and book a vacation through TahoeVacations.org"

my two cents.

paul

•••
•••
•••
•••
Clean and pleasant to navigate... N1!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Very nice Bartender Site.
It has good information, and the Search should be a good feature for you.

Noticed that the last link, whose title starts with "Knowing", went to a 404 "not found".

•••
Hey thanks teatime! Fixed the link, it is hard to finish up development at 6AM :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Very nice theme! I almost read through all the replies here, and got very useful informations, as a starter in mini-site monetising.
My question is how are you getting names to these sites? What is the main point in selecting a name for a minisite? Are you buying domain names in package?

Hope I would post my first minisites soon.

•••
Hello!

Very nice theme! I almost read through all the replies here, and got very useful informations, as a starter in mini-site monetising.
My question is how are you getting names to these sites? What is the main point in selecting a name for a minisite? Are you buying domain names in package?

Hope I would post my first minisites soon.

Product-related keyword domains get the highest CTR.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Energy Independence - Buy alternative energy stocks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back