NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was going to develop my hometown geo first but was at Hollywood Beach, Florida over the weekend and concluded it would be much easier to develop a simple Hollywood Beach site first. Included are photos and videos of the beautiful Hollywood Beach Broadwalk with a directory of Hollywood Beach businesses pending.

Hollywood Beach - Home

•••
Homecoming Dresses

Homcoming Dresses is now online (over 100k exact monthly searches).

Any thoughts?

•••
•••
•••
I have two online right now show at bottom....thank...

•••
I have Asbestoseffects.com and my next venture will be a Geo Cardona.net (city near barcelona)

•••
Yin Yang Necklace - Yin Yang Necklace
I actually consider this one of the most stellar types of names to make into a minisite; it gets good enough exact monthly searches (1900 google) to wind up with decent traffic/earnings; it has a very high advertiser bid rate (over $16); it doesn't have high enough searches to get a ton of competition from other larger sites so I'm confident it will make spot 1 on google before long; it has a ton of exact products on Amazon and has many related products; and it's a visually exciting generic product. The key is that it's a product that must usually be searched for, people can't find these nearby in most local stores so must search online for them, which is great for an Amazon store and for adsense.
These are the kind of minisite names I'm always looking hard for.

Also,
www.3stepladder.com
Roughly the same searches but not as good with all the other stats. Still, an ideal though not stellar minisite name and will pay for itself well.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I had jury duty this week in downtown Fort Lauderdale so late afternoon I managed to take a few pictures of Fort Lauderdale Beach; videos & photos of Ft Lauderdale Beach plus a directory listing in the future of hotels, restaurants, etc...

Fort Lauderdale Beach - Home

•••
•••
•••
Like the Printer Reviews site - it looks good & has lots of information.
It looks like noomle has added alot of functionality, & the comments box is good, too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
too many ads on the right columns... if you want em all I would insert for one column (the one at the very right ) only picture adsense option..

how is too many ads a bad thing?

i dont see why it would effect indexing for this specific term

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back