NameSilo

domain Would love your opinions: fallcandles.com scriptotherapy.com + more.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DejaR

Impact
I am pretty new to this. I thought my domains would be worth something but now I am unsure.

What do you think?

contigence.com

crytal.com

diorism.com

dolced.com

fallcandles.com

forsape.com

jetzly.com

ranome.com

scriptotherapy.com

vacost.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @DejaR - welcome to NP. Any domain name can be worth something - if you develop them as a website or brand or find someone who is interested in the name. But just listing a bunch of domains you just registered then coming on here asking if they are any good? You just registered them. I typed a few of them in and all forwarded to different retail sites. What are you trying to use these for?

•••
Yes, I registered domains I thought may be brandable, I have one niche domain and I posted them for sale, to sell them.

•••
I'm not interested in developing the sites. I might keep one for myself, but I wanted an opinion on the domain names...

•••
contigence.com Regfee

crytal.com Regfee

diorism.com Regfee

dolced.com Regfee

fallcandles.com Regfee

forsape.com Regfee

jetzly.com Regfee

ranome.com Regfee

scriptotherapy.com Regfee

vacost.com Regfee

•••
@Ganewy is there a reason for that? Even if BB has accepted a few of them they are only worth the regfee? Hmm..

•••
@Ganewy is there a reason for that? Even if BB has accepted a few of them they are only worth the regfee? Hmm..
I wouldn't say reg for fallcandles but unfortunately, I would say reg for the others. Don't get me wrong though, you create the worth of the domain. If you can convince an end-user that vacost.com is worth his soul, then that's what the domains worth. keep that in mind. good luck

•••
Hello DejaR
First I would like to welcome you here, don't get me wrong but for someone else they could worth a lot like jaseon said. Good luck!

•••
Thank you! Okay, I see, thanks for your opinions

•••
don't take it personal with comments here
no one ever gets it on first try
domaining will take you months or years of countless hours of reading and also making some errors and wasting some cash... before you can get to a point where you'd know why a domain may or may not have potential to sell.

enjoy
gl

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back