IT.COM

domain SIQN.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,
I've been here for a some time although not a big NP user although I think I asked back in 2015 about it I wanted to refresh and get some background on this domain.

SIQN.COM

Not quite (sign) but it's 4L and a pronouncable .com which could be a great (play on the word) new BRAND for the print sector.
I've held it for 17-years.
All the valuation tools show it mid to high xxxx but that's another story.
Now before we get into the values are subjective debate.
Or value tools are s***.
Let's suppose we agree on this but for the sake of argument I would like to put this up for appraisal to NPers for an end-user value (and) what someone here would pay for it - DM any offers please?

*As an add-to after 20-years I'm getting out of this sector and working on the best way to monetise my portfolio and to that end I might seek the help of pros on here on the best way to do this?
Several hundred mostly brandables, mostly UK, with around 80 .coms.
I'll throw a couple out there for interest as everything is going up for sale - PropertyStore.com - Genomes.co.uk

DM me on this too...

Best regards.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After much marketing, you can expect to sell it for low $$$ in this forum. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure what to make of your reply, whether its sarcasm or just negativity from a low-baller. Either way I don't find it particularly helpful or constructive. While I might reach out to professional members on NP for development services or partnership help on some domains, I've had encouraging feedback which I'm grateful for. - And just to put you straight, I wont sell it for low $$$ anywhere

Listening to more DM appraisals or offers on any of the domains. Thanks everyone...

•••
Hi

if...you can market it with "sequin" pronunciation -
then i could see $5K + on sedo

on np from other resellers, expect to be offered 10% of that or less.

imo...

•••
Automated appraisal services are worthless.

Four letter .com domains are worth three figures and up.

The notable issues with this domain is that it's not pronounceable, so you would have to say "go to S-I-Q-N dot com," and that Q is an undesirable letter in an abbreviation since it's not that common for words and names.

I'd appraise it at $500.

•••
$260 to $890 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thank you everyone.
I think youre right biggie, it is worth 5k. - If someone were to run with siqn.com they could make the marketing argument for the Q - in fact imo they could put it front and centre of this new brand.
I also think you, mka and jordan are right at around 10 maybe 15% if it was on NP and not an end-user.
All the best...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back