Domain Empire

discuss Would LLLL.com price hit $1000 index as the floor price within April 2016????

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samujjal

Established Member
Impact
What do you think the future of LLLL.com domains lies?

Would it skyrocket like the LLL.com did??

Would it gain a floor price of $1000 apiece??... within the first six months of 2016

..whatever be the combination of letters.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Due to the sheer number of LLLL.com's around in the market that aren't developed website yet, I think it would take time for it to gain a floor of $1000 throughout. But I guess anything is possible. Who knows. xD

•••
Hope so! I overpaid for mine a little! Realistically, I don't see it happening.

•••
Well, sure it could. it just needs 3L to jump more which it will over time (as long as it isn't in a buble :-o)

•••
Just slap a WP website on it with RSS feeds and affiliate links and fudge the income numbers (as all people do) and then listing your domain as a website over at Flippa.com SOMEONE will buy it over $1000 as it always does which still boggles my mind for sure.

•••
Ya I agree to that to...let's hope for the best :)
Due to the sheer number of LLLL.com's around in the market that aren't developed website yet, I think it would take time for it to gain a floor of $1000 throughout. But I guess anything is possible. Who knows. xD

•••
Hope so! I overpaid for mine a little! Realistically, I don't see it happening.
How much did you paid..it will help knowing the figures. :)

•••
Well, sure it could. it just needs 3L to jump more which it will over time (as long as it isn't in a buble :-o)
Yeah you are correct...it will be good if the price rises ..and o think so it will rise..

•••
Just slap a WP website on it with RSS feeds and affiliate links and fudge the income numbers (as all people do) and then listing your domain as a website over at Flippa.com SOMEONE will buy it over $1000 as it always does which still boggles my mind for sure.

Haha..good idea..but will it be practically saleable..o mean will it be liquid..if I create the RSS-ed Wry to sale it as a site..

:)

...sAm

•••
Current floor price of any 3L.com is $20k. 20,000/26 = $769. If 3L maintain their value, and most scenarios would have them increasing in value, then 4L.com are right now a very undervalued asset. I think their current floor of $300 could easily double over the course of the year. But there are lots of wild cards in this game and almost anything is possible.

•••
Current floor price of any 3L.com is $20k. 20,000/26 = $769. If 3L maintain their value, and most scenarios would have them increasing in value, then 4L.com are right now a very undervalued asset. I think their current floor of $300 could easily double over the course of the year. But there are lots of wild cards in this game and almost anything is possible.

Ya I agree with you..i have started my shopping too ;)

Anyways what do you think about the fate of .coms with LNLN, NLNL, LLNN, NNLL, or any other combination of the two?

•••
Floor Price of $1,000 by the end of 2016.

•••
Ya I agree with you..i have started my shopping too ;)

Anyways what do you think about the fate of .coms with LNLN, NLNL, LLNN, NNLL, or any other combination of the two?
I think they're promising long term,but maybe not for two or three years. I think the market would have to do extraordinarily well for those types to do well this year .

•••
again if these are virus links please report me thanks. I'm not worried because these are legit. Thanks.
No, I just won't use them, but thanks. That's just a really weird way of "promoting" something. A real confidence builder!

•••
Lately almost all LLLL.com (Non chips, No pattern) Going average above $330+ . Very rare here and there couple for $310 around but most. So LLLL.com already gained by 10%-15% in average in last month.

•••
No, I just won't use them, but thanks. That's just a really weird way of "promoting" something. A real confidence builder!
lol it's ok. I know how people think because I think the same way. but hey no one is twisting your arm or anything. I'm not exactly hiding. I do have a paid business account very easily traceable by Namepros if anything. So either way Free Country. Although smartalec remarks aren't really necessary are they? "Weird" or just honest and smart? I like being blunt and upfront. see either way I get comments like you. AS IF just posting a Bitly link won't look just as "weird"? at least I took the time to explain a bit. seriously do you not have better things to do than post smart alec remarks? if you don't trust it don't click it minus the opinion as if people really want it. because people already have their own opinion yes? you must be one of those "Millenials" I keep hearing about.lol

by the way? Samujjal? he LIKED that post of mines because it was helpful so who cares what you think? lol I'm here for Samujjal.

•••
Thanx for the links mate.. ;)

But I do have two Bluehost hosting account..1yr & 2yr ..shared hosting..unlimited domain hosting
nice! PM me and let me know what you are paying. I might migrate over if it's cheaper. thanks.

•••

are we talking Endusers or just other domainers such as ourselves? I think this difference needs to always be distinguished from one another just make sure everything is understood. I feel sometimes when domainers talk about floor prices listeners tend to think they are talking about Endusers automatically when in actuality they are talking about what other domainers will pay for it.

•••
Lately almost all LLLL.com (Non chips, No pattern) Going average above $330+ . Very rare here and there couple for $310 around but most. So LLLL.com already gained by 10%-15% in average in last month.

Lots of private transactions for $250 - $300. Letter configuration still matters a great deal.

•••
Hmm if its a dot com and only 4 letters chip or not it will increase in value period!

Why would anyone say it will drop in value from today?

Bloody ridiculous !

What will be more valuable than a 3l dot com in time?

4l! It ain't rocket science folks!!!

•••
•••
maybe all those short new extensions will have a run in the 3L's before 4L.com's will increase in value? Shorter is better right?
So 3L.cc or 3L.net or 3L.top? or 3L.xyz or 3L.cn? or 3L. IDN's (like .China or .Chinese Online or .Chinese website in chinese)

I think the chinese will want to grab all the "low hanging fruit" first before a huge bump in 4L.com prices for the what I call "Nonsense" 4L.com's with the letters that don't seem to correspond to any pinyin acronyms or abbreviations.

but for the ones that do have corresponding pinyins! Those for sure will skyrocket no matter what.

•••
maybe all those short new extensions will have a run in the 3L's before 4L.com's will increase in value? Shorter is better right?
So 3L.cc or 3L.net or 3L.top? or 3L.xyz or 3L.cn? or 3L. IDN's (like .China or .Chinese Online or .Chinese website in chinese)

I think the chinese will want to grab all the "low hanging fruit" first before a huge bump in 4L.com prices for the what I call "Nonsense" 4L.com's with the letters that don't seem to correspond to any pinyin acronyms or abbreviations.

but for the ones that do have corresponding pinyins! Those for sure will skyrocket no matter what.

Shorter is better within the same tld.

I.e. 3L.com is better than 4L.com
4L.com is better than many 2L.cctlds
I hand registered few 2L.rs domains for around 17$ each just few weeks ago
And, no, a reputable Western Company will never start its business on .cc, .top, .xyz (forget the Google stunt) etc., but they will and do go for 4L, either pronounceable (Voya, Arlo, Anki, Rdio etc.) or acronym. Check, for example, realty companies:

NRRG.com, TNRG.com, PMRG.com, GSRG.com, etc.

So, there is no real alternative to 4L category. Not too rare as 3L, not too abundant and hard to remember as 5L and its price will rise 30%-100% a year for next few years.

•••
Shorter is better within the same tld.

I.e. 3L.com is better than 4L.com
4L.com is better than many 2L.cctlds
I hand registered few 2L.rs domains for around 17$ each just few weeks ago
And, no, a reputable Western Company will never start its business on .cc, .top, .xyz (forget the Google stunt) etc., but they will and do go for 4L, either pronounceable (Voya, Arlo, Anki, Rdio etc.) or acronym. Check, for example, realty companies:

NRRG.com, TNRG.com, PMRG.com, GSRG.com, etc.

So, there is no real alternative to 4L category. Not too rare as 3L, not too abundant and hard to remember as 5L and its price will rise 30%-100% a year for next few years.

man I sure hope you are right about 5L I better park these puppies and wait for that 30%-100% thing you are talking about. lol

•••
man I sure hope you are right about 5L I better park these puppies and wait for that 30%-100% thing you are talking about. lol

You mean about 4L? ) I am not much of a believer in 5L.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back