Dynadot

sales Worst Offer Ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr-x

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
"This is a very reasonable offer for a site that is just parked.."

I like the ellipse, like they're just trolling...

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tell themn your counter is also very reasonable given the fees sedo charges

•••
Counter with $1K

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A $100 offer on a domain you want $588 is not that bad.
Definitely not "the worst offer ever" :)

•••
A $100 offer on a domain you want $588 is not that bad.
Definitely not "the worst offer ever" :)

When Sedo takes like $90 of the $100 it's a horrible sale.

•••
•••
Yeah worst offer ever is normally something like "not more than reg fee" :ahhh:

•••
When Sedo takes like $90 of the $100 it's a horrible sale.

I never use Sedo so I am not aware of these high fees. I can easily imagine other people not being aware of that too.

•••
I never use Sedo so I am not aware of these high fees. I can easily imagine other people not being aware of that too.

The have a minimum xx commission. I've read about people here getting like 10-20 out of a 1xx sale.

•••
The have a minimum xx commission. I've read about people here getting like 10-20 out of a 1xx sale.

Wow. Never used them and probably never will ! :)

•••
Wow. Never used them and probably never will ! :)

I sell 8 to 10 domains a year at SEDO. Some of the brokers are very good and will follow up on failed negotiations, etc.

Considering they handle escrow and hold the buyer's hand until the domain is transferred, it's not a bad deal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sell 8 to 10 domains a year at SEDO. Some of the brokers are very good and will follow up on failed negotiations, etc.

Can you tell how you list your domains at sedo? normal parking or SEDO MLS or anything else?

•••

Considering they handle escrow and hold the buyer's hand until the domain is transferred, it's not a bad deal.
who are you?mr -x )

•••
Normal listings. I also list on Afternic and Godaddy Auctions. Godaddy, Afteric and Namefind are the same company.

•••
•••
" site that is just parked" is a rather common attempt to lower the price when talking to buyers through emails. They dont always use the term "parked" though. Was expecting something worse

It could be a $100 domain

Last edited:
•••
" site that is just parked" is a rather common attempt to lower the price when talking to buyers through emails. They dont always use the term "parked" though

Made me laugh..

•••
•••
Care to elaborate?

The offer. If I walked into their dealership and offered $100 for a car b/c it's just sitting there.. parked.

Offer was from a new account so I think they are an end user, probably a used car dealer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If they know the term "parked" it sounds like it's another domainer.

•••
$100 is your worst offer ever? Wow. I've had hundreds of offers lower that that. My worst offer is people wanting me to give the domain to them for nothing. And I've had several of those!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back