Dynadot

Worst experience at Sav

NameSilo
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
About one month before my one of domain at sav, printy dot co was taken away from my account without informing anything to me about it after 2 weeks of its registeration and management (changing nameservers and all) I complained it to nick and he told me it was a glitch and assured me it wont ever happen again, one can check comment HERE made by me during that time. I didn't made a big deal about it and let it go because sav is relatively new registrar and presumed that it was one off specially after i was assured by nick that it wont ever happen again.

But few days before on 20th feb i recieved email from sav that my one of domain bullionvault dot co will be taken away from my account and transaction cancelled as it was a mistake. Now this is worse than even previous incident as this domain was already more than 2 months old, i had registered it on 16th december. I had changed its namesevers several times including sedo, epik and dan and even activated its SEDO MLS fast transfer listing recently after its 2 months.

and it didnt stop there, i was doing a check on domains at my sav account after above incident and i noticed strangely for one of my domain consumo dot co the namesevers were changed to cloudfare (something that end user will use). I changed those back to where i wanted to list but with how things were going i was expecting its cancellation, and in one day i.e today i received its cancellation email, now this domain i had registered on 1st jan, 54 days before (almost 2 months)

Nick's answer is same that it was a mistake because of old system at place and with new system in, now it wont happen. But i feel this is unacceptable. as its not like those domains were just visible in my account. I managed those normally for considerable time after purchasing it, printy dot co for 2 weeks, bullionvault dot co for more than 2 months (64 days ) and consumo dot co for almost 2 months ( 54 days) so its dubious considering why i am able to manage domain normally for so many weeks? after its registeration, why is error not rectified immediately, even whois had my info, everything as usual and suddenly one day domain goes away.

even if it is genuine mistake and not suspicious then why should i always suffer for that? that too not once but 3 times for 3 domains. why its that everytime i am made up to give domain ? and not vice and versa when just like other party, i am also a customer.

I not only wanted to share this terrible experience and make you aware of it but also ask everyone a question that do you think Nick's apologies for all this is enough?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is @Nick R still round? have not seen him reply lately..

man..sav is a mess..so thye added expediate option for trnasfers. but the names we expediate never leave panel on sav... can u say messy

•••
is @Nick R still round? have not seen him reply lately..

man..sav is a mess..so thye added expediate option for trnasfers. but the names we expediate never leave panel on sav... can u say messy

Be nice and post in official SAV thread;

Otherwise, you know the drill;

“Sav email” is “Snailmail.” like all email (!)
Get a contact #, like most; still holding hope.

Last edited:
•••
Be nice and post in official SAV thread;

Otherwise, you know the drill;

“Sav email” is “Snailmail.” like all email (!)
Get a contact #, like most; still holding hope.

well itd be also nice if nick replied in any thread when tagged..this here is like a problem thread.

•••
For me this registrar is like Pheenix deja vu or reincarnation.

•••
Sorry to see a new registrar have so much trouble. Problems like this will obviously kill a business if they are not resolved for good quickly! Good luck with things Nick! Do you need more good help? If you do, feel free to contact me. I know of a lot of talented people looking for work these days.

•••
For me this registrar is like Pheenix deja vu or reincarnation.
Pheenix going way of Alpnames.

Sav is still too early, but i get what ur saying. Both Sav CEO, and Pheenix, MIA.
Respect Sav more, since Sav has no history.
Pheenix worst customer service make you go hell to withdraw $25. These guys are clowns, and it’s telling, FreshDrop (same owner) offline

I believe Sav will outlast Pheenix,
Pheenix is a “Dead registrar walking.”
“Dead Registrar walking” living borrowed time.

Sav doesnt instill confidence, but not as bad.
Their CEO needs to make a public appearance and stop putting everything on @Nick R. Also, Sav needs add expedite transfer, 5 days’ sad, ICANN rules allow instant, —Sav is 5+ days!

Last edited:
•••
Alpnames domains were moved to Moniker.

Pheenix domains still exist, I still meet their .PRO domains with frozen Expiration dates like 2018...
Why they are alive and were not dropped/removed by Afilias - I don't understand...

Last edited:
•••
•••
... no, Internet say. KYR

NameKing.com sleuth acquired by Sav

Still trying figure price paid for Sav.com domain

These guys really came out of nowhere lol.

Last edited:
•••
NameKing.com sleuth acquired by Sav

Still trying figure price paid for Sav.com domain

These guys really came out of nowhere lol.

... dot-to-dot, but let's see how long it will dot this time.

•••

Sav is still too early, but i get what ur saying. Both Sav CEO, and Pheenix, MIA.
Respect Sav more, since Sav has no history.
Pheenix worst customer service make you go hell to withdraw $25. These guys are clowns, and it’s telling, FreshDrop (same owner) offline

I believe Sav will outlast Pheenix,
Pheenix is a “Dead registrar walking.”
“Dead Registrar walking” living borrowed time.

Sav doesnt instill confidence, but not as bad.
Their CEO needs to make a public appearance and stop putting everything on @Nick R. Also, Sav needs add expedite transfer, 5 days’ sad, ICANN rules allow instant, —Sav is 5+ days!

talk bout confidence.... after a few of my names I transfered in.. disappeared for no reason from my panel..which obviously I didnt expect so I only noticed by chance...I now have zero trust in their buggy ways...and check domain count daily.

if registrar does not care to make sure domains dont just disappear for no reason...then it has serious issues.

I feel for this guy on np...who has like 11k names there... with constantly changing numbers daily.. etc ..imagine how hard to spot domains that goes missing for him.. and make no mistake about it.. sav is so bugged it happened to me and others.

•••
Hello All. We do have an Official Sav thread on NP where we respond to customers and look into tickets.

•••
@Nick R

I have a problem, i bought the name Bisbys dot com from a fellow NP'er on here, it was in my account and now it isnt.

Please can you contact me by DM ?

•••
•••
@Nick R

I have a problem, i bought the name Bisbys dot com from a fellow NP'er on here, it was in my account and now it isnt.

Please can you contact me by DM ?

everyone need to keep track daily of total name.count on sav. cause domains disappear for no reason.

happened twice to me. I honestly thought they fixed it..but I guess ensuring peoples names do not just disappear is not their top priority.

Last edited:
•••
The same just happened here, good domain was just approved on SH for around $9800.Bought on auction so no backorder and has been in my account for several months at least. (Correct date since 05/18/21)

Invoice: Number: 142024

Def a bit worried now about keeping or getting domains with @Nick R

Emailed support with full details: Ticket Number: 457065465

Makes me wonder what other names I lost as I purchase in bulk and due to health can't keep checking if domain random walks out of my account lol.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back