NameSilo

Worst experience at sav

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by DnFolk, Feb 23, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

I actually had 2 names recently just disappear from my panel. which I renewed recently.

just by chance I found out..when the sav domain count didnt match my sheet.

apparently sav does not think that ensuring domains do not just go missing from accounts should be #1 priority of any registrar... I can understand and tolerate any bug but not one that makes domains disappear.

I'm going to bet they are still not making fixing this bug top priority.

so all I can say
    ..keep close eye daily on yer total name count
    ... like I do now...

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Nick R

Nick R VIP Member Sav.com Staff VIP

3. DeliDomains

DeliDomains Oswin

I have already submitted a ticket. instead of fixing the issue you have asked for my payment method and last 4 digits.

Issues:
    - The dns servers reverted back to Sav's after me changing them earlier. Now they are back
    - The privacy was disabled, but domain is still under privacy.
    - The domain was unlocked , but when trying to transfer it say domain is locked.

Why is that everyone is facing the same issues time and again?

Will move the conversation to the official thread after this.

4. Nick R

Without the ticket number and your Sav email I cant see the ticket, BUT anytime we take any action on a domain we do take steps to ensure that we have verified the person submitting the ticket as the domain's owner.

5. DeliDomains

DeliDomains Oswin

Here is the Ticket Number: 258841769

6. DnFolk

DnFolk Top Member Epik.com Staff VIP

one more domain disappeared after 4 months ticket number 1870578155

EDIT actually two domain names both were registered in december. and were there till 1st week of april but now both disappeared. i monitor regularly at sav because of my experience hence i could notice.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  7. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

yea
    I had 2 lately.

it's obvious sav does not make it top priority to ensure names just dont disappear from accounts...and yet.. this is the most important thing for any registrars

did u buy this one on sav or regged it there or transfered?

8. DnFolk

have edited my last comment even i found second. both names were registered in december and were there till 1st week of april, right now not visible in my account, they both still have same namesevers which i had put.

9. DeliDomains

DeliDomains Oswin

@Nick R
    How long does it take to disable privacy and remove the domain lock?

10. DeliDomains

DeliDomains Oswin

@Nick R It been 3 days no response from you or your support. I am waiting from my privacy and domain lock to be disabled.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  11. DnFolk

same here 3 days, 2 domains disappeared no response. ticket number 1870578155

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  12. DeliDomains

DeliDomains Oswin

Everyone seems to be facing the same issues, and there is radio silence from sav.

But everyday I keep getting reminder mail for enabling fast transfer on my domains listed at afternic. NO WAY I will enabled the fast transfer after reading all the posts here.

13. DnFolk

Finally got the reply
    Result - lost 2 domains that were registered in december and were accessible and there in my account till first week of april. @Nick R you still believe mere apologies for this is enough? Specially when it keeps happening regularly. will this ever stop? Can you guarantee it won't ever happen again?
    Screenshot_20210420-231136_Gmail.jpg

14. Nick R

Hey @DnFolk - This domain was caught via manual audit as it was a known issue we were looking for. I would love to be able guarantee that a Sav system will 100% never make a mistake in the future but neither Sav nor any other company can do with that with certainty. If there is anything else we can help with, just reply back to the ticket and DM me so I can take a look.

15. DnFolk

I'm not talking about any mistake but domains getting disappeared after four months of access and possession of it. it doesn't happen at any other registrar except sav and on the worse it happens regularly. Its no way a normal error. Its something you must correct. The reason initially you had given was some upgrade but it keeps going on.
    I just want assurance that it doesnt happen again. The domain getting disappeared after possession and access to it for months.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  16. Nick R

@DnFolk We are not aware of the issue having occurred since the new backend went live in Jan have have manually audited and and issued refunds on all of the 20 or so domain effected a month or so ago.

17. DnFolk

Since jan i have lost 6 domains, this month april lost two domains after ownership of 4 months. Printy dot co mentioned earlier i had registered in jan and lost after 2 weeks in same month.

18. Nick R

@DnFolk - The final manual audit was done in March. If there are any domains you want us to specifically look at just submit a support ticket and we can share the details for that one specifically.

19. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

so i wrote support to expediate a trnasfer..only to realize the ridiculous irony of that..cause it takes them more than 5days to reply.

20. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

21. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

22. DnFolk

Been there done that. Contacting support and raising ticket but it doesnt work. Same old replies. End result is lost domain/s after months of registeration and management. Hopefully from now it wont happen.
    Absolutely but this has been resolved finally since past few weeks sav have started the option to expedite the fast transfer. Read
    Rahul (Sav)
    April 16, 2021 1:04 PM (UTC-05:00)
    Hello,

You can do this by going to My Domains, finding the domain, check it, then select Transfer Approve under the Bulk Auctions button.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  23. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

cool
    tnx
    let's hope it works

24. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

seems link to expediate is gone

what is going on @Nick R

25. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

ok..never mind it's working.

ty

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice