NameSilo

WhyPark sites get pageranked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been using WhyPark for about 4 months now and still have found it to be a better solution to standard domain parking and easier to set up than a site from scratch. Not only did the sites easily get indexed but now are showing good page ranks in a short time period. I'm especially happy about 2 of my whypark sites as both started at 0 and with minimal effort jumped 2 or 3 page ranks, eg. petshealthtips.com from PR0 to PR3 and affiliatestipster.com from PR0 to PR2 I used iwebtool's page rank checker to confirm. With more effort I'm sure could achieve even higher. Anyone else having success with their WhyPark sites?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice :) ...similar results here... most of my sites too have PR 2-4 in 3 months.

•••
It doesn't matter which PR your sites have.

Are all your WhyPark sites making you significantly more money (after your expenses) than other venues?

•••
rickkumar said:
It doesn't matter which PR your sites have.

I tend to disagree with you here. PR is important because it helps to bring organic traffic. That means no additional costs for advertising.

rickkumar said:
Are all your WhyPark sites making you significantly more money (after your expenses) than other venues?

Since I only paid the one-time fee, I have made more than that back. I earn money through adsense and affiliate programs on my sites. More than I was making parking domains at Sedo. Not all sites are going to be moneymakers because some effort still has to be made but since it doesn't cost me anything more with WhyPark, even ones sitting around idle aren't affecting anything and at the least they get indexed.

Last edited:
•••
ak007 said:
I tend to disagree with you here. PR is important because it helps to bring organic traffic. That means no additional costs for advertising.

Since I only paid the one-time fee, I have made more than that back. I earn money through adsense and affiliate programs on my sites. More than I was making parking domains at Sedo. Not all sites are going to be moneymakers because some effort still has to be made but since it doesn't cost me anything more with WhyPark, even ones sitting around idle aren't affecting anything and at the least they get indexed.
Pr doesn't bring traffic.

Its all about revenue as said above. The fact that you pay to get into WhyPark is what concerns me. Similar sites are free and you get the same PR, the same AdSense...

•••
dhscott said:

Its all about revenue as said above. The fact that you pay to get into WhyPark is what concerns me. Similar sites are free and you get the same PR, the same AdSense...

such as what sites?? the only one i know of is embarking.com

•••
dhscott said:

Unless I am wrong, I would think anything free you are referring to you have to share revenue with them one way or another. With WhyPark you pay the one-time fee and nothing else after. For this one-time fee you get 100 domains hosted indefinitely at no further cost. This works out to a $1 a domain. You have control over your content, design, which ad network and affiliate programs you choose and get 100% of the profit. You get your sites indexed easily and even page ranked with minimal effort. It didn't take me long to recoup my investment and start earning profit. The sites are very easy to manage and I have a place to store my domains which I can work at my own pace to what I want to achieve.

•••
-X- said:
such as what sites?? the only one i know of is embarking.com

I'd like to know as well. I've resisted joining whypark beacause of their fee.

•••
seanboy said:
I'd like to know as well. I've resisted joining whypark beacause of their fee.

I agree, their $100 fee is a bit high. It would be a nice idea if they could break down their fee to smaller packages like 25 domains for $25..etc. That would allow people to try out a small portfolio with them and then decide if its worth going for the bigger upgrade to $100 portfolio.

•••
I agree that the fee is set to high.

Does anyone know how many customers they have and if their service is successful so far?

Fabian

•••
•••
Thanks Varon. Very interesting.

Fabian

•••
-fp- said:
I agree that the fee is set to high.
I think they can't lower their fee because once you join you also become an affiliate which is processed through clickbank. So they have to cover that and the monthly hosting. This is probably part of the reason why it is working out well for them, the added incentive that you also profit for any referrals. This was not the reason I joined as I liked the whole concept of easily setting up sites and not having to share in the ad revenue so is just an added bonus. I didn't mind paying the one-time fee which is irrelevant now as I recouped it the first month and doesn't cost me anything further with them. A good question would be is there something else out there where you can host your sites for free with 100% ad revenue plus share in any referrals.

Another thing to note is you can recycle your credits. First of all you don't have to use them up all at once as can be at your convenience. If you remove a domain you can replace it with another one just by editing and therefore not using another credit. I don't think I will ever use more than the 100 because I will keep it revolving.

varon said:
I found this link, Fabian. Looks like they currently have around 10,000 domains with them. http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts...ins/WHYPARK.COM

That is a great insight showing they are steadily growing.

Last edited:
•••
Can anyone post some sites they have with them and the avg monthly revenue ?

•••
•••
What about other languages at Whypark.

I have several .de's and need German content.

Any experiences?

Fabian

•••
-fp- said:
What about other languages at Whypark.

I have several .de's and need German content.

Any experiences?

Fabian

I think you probably would need a translation plug-in or a code you could add in the script. I'm not familiar with that but the other option is to add one of those translation flags like Babel Fish from Altavista, where a visitor can click on the german flag and the page will translate into german. If you want to see an example, just click on my blog moneymaker$ in my signature as I have one there.

Last edited:
•••
well....figuring you don't have to know coding,hosting is free, you can have 100 sites, i don't think $100 is much at all, and if you know some HTML you can really get after it, WhyPark has very fair pricing imo, i have not used them, but i would definatly consider using them.

•••
-X- said:
well....figuring you don't have to know coding,hosting is free, you can have 100 sites, i don't think $100 is much at all, and if you know some HTML you can really get after it, WhyPark has very fair pricing imo, i have not used them, but i would definatly consider using them.

Agreed - I've got a few hundred names that don't cover reg fee from parking, I'm going to give them a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

•••
beside the adsense, what other advertising company you guys using with WP? any suggestion?

•••
Jasdon said:
Agreed - I've got a few hundred names that don't cover reg fee from parking, I'm going to give them a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I think i am going to try them aswell, just like you say, Nothing ventured, Nothing gained, and what is $100 for 100 sites, no hosting fee's, a very good deal for someone like me that can't code.

longd said:
beside the adsense, what other advertising company you guys using with WP? any suggestion?

You can use YPN, AdBrite, just about any service i think, it is just a copy and paste code, that you put in a box, i think it supports most all pubs.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah its worth a shot. You can even later rotate your domains. I mean, get a 100 domains indexed etc, then if you feel some of them don't perform well, get in another batch while you move out the other non performing indexed domains to parking ... so there is no limit to how many domains you can actually play around with.

This would be awesome if you have a typein domain which gets great traffic, but low CPC's and CTR. With WP, you would now have articles on your keyword which would attract a visitor to stay on and read, rather than just move out in a second. And if you have good ad placements, there's a lot of money to be made. Atleast, the money is all yours and every extra bit of effort you make in adding value to your high performing domains will yield you rich dividends.

You can use YPN, AdSense, AdBrite, Chitika, Bidvertiser, CJ, Click Bank, Auction Ads and just so many unbelievable options. But the only thing to remember is, its not that you just add the keyword, place your ad code and start seeing the profits roll in (unless, you already have a traffic generating domain) ... its gonna take time for your site to get indexed and visitors to start visiting. Also, your ad placements matter. It needs a bit of some personal effort too. Try adding some new articles of your own, if possible, and you will even end up getting a good PR. :)

•••
Varon said:
Yeah its worth a shot. You can even later rotate your domains. I mean, get a 100 domains indexed etc, then if you feel some of them don't perform well, get in another batch while you move out the other non performing indexed domains to parking ... so there is no limit to how many domains you can actually play around with.

This would be awesome if you have a typein domain which gets great traffic, but low CPC's and CTR. With WP, you would now have articles on your keyword which would attract a visitor to stay on and read, rather than just move out in a second. And if you have good ad placements, there's a lot of money to be made. Atleast, the money is all yours and every extra bit of effort you make in adding value to your high performing domains will yield you rich dividends.

You can use YPN, AdSense, AdBrite, Chitika, Bidvertiser, CJ, Click Bank, Auction Ads and just so many unbelievable options. But the only thing to remember is, its not that you just add the keyword, place your ad code and start seeing the profits roll in (unless, you already have a traffic generating domain) ... its gonna take time for your site to get indexed and visitors to start visiting. Also, your ad placements matter. It needs a bit of some personal effort too. Try adding some new articles of your own, if possible, and you will even end up getting a good PR. :)

I am impressed with the one time payment of 99.95, it would be extremly hard and costly, aswell as very time consuming, to have a coder set up 100 websites, plus hosting costs, you really can't lose if you are looking to develope websites with your names, 99.95 doesn't go far today any way, i think it is a very good deal.

•••
longd said:
I use Commission Junction a lot as you get images that are ready to go from there, a wide selection of advertisers to choose from, can put revolving ads and can even put ebay auctions. You can seen an example of CJ's revolving ads at www.petshealthtips.com They change when page is refreshed. Also can put Amazon ads too. The more you can work with html, css etc you can make some amazing sites.

-X- said:
I am impressed with the one time payment of 99.95, it would be extremly hard and costly, aswell as very time consuming, to have a coder set up 100 websites, plus hosting costs, you really can't lose if you are looking to develope websites with your names, 99.95 doesn't go far today any way, i think it is a very good deal.
I think it's one of the best investments I made considering some other things I have invested in comparison that didn't amount to as much as whypark has. One-time fee that can easily be reimbursed with different ad networks and some promoting. Then you are getting a 100 sites hosted free that you can customize as you choose.

Last edited:
•••
I signed up and iam in, I am sick of domain parking, although i will be glad when WP adds some better templates, I just used the same template for my sites, having the option of 4 i think it is, is nice though, here are the sites i put up at WP

www.goodies.us
www.Jobbn.com
www.Bammz.com
www.EquityRate.us
www.Gamesystems.us

A few more sites aswell, Will see how it goes :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back