NameSilo

WhyPark sites get pageranked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been using WhyPark for about 4 months now and still have found it to be a better solution to standard domain parking and easier to set up than a site from scratch. Not only did the sites easily get indexed but now are showing good page ranks in a short time period. I'm especially happy about 2 of my whypark sites as both started at 0 and with minimal effort jumped 2 or 3 page ranks, eg. petshealthtips.com from PR0 to PR3 and affiliatestipster.com from PR0 to PR2 I used iwebtool's page rank checker to confirm. With more effort I'm sure could achieve even higher. Anyone else having success with their WhyPark sites?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ak007 said:
I have been using WhyPark for about 4 months now and still have found it to be a better solution to standard domain parking and easier to set up than a site from scratch. Not only did the sites easily get indexed but now are showing good page ranks in a short time period. I'm especially happy about 2 of my whypark sites as both started at 0 and with minimal effort jumped 2 or 3 page ranks, eg. petshealthtips.com from PR0 to PR3 and affiliatestipster.com from PR0 to PR2 I used iwebtool's page rank checker to confirm. With more effort I'm sure could achieve even higher. Anyone else having success with their WhyPark sites?

How about the revenue compared to 'standard domain parking'?

•••
I have a question.

Has anyone checked if they are approved by AdSense? is there any violation?

•••
How comprehensive is their inventory of articles?
Have there been any keywords you have tried that have not pulled in any relevant content?

Last edited:
•••
Pim(P) said:
How about the revenue compared to 'standard domain parking'?
For me it's paying much better than standard domain parking, which was literally pennies. I have been earning income from both adsense and other affiliate programs on my sites. There's really no way to work on standard domain parking as they have restrictions to how you can promote them and you don't have control over content and what ad networks to increase the revenue. The potential is more on whypark because of the flexibility and control you have over the sites and therefore can get them easily indexed, even pageranked and can promote as you want to increase traffic.

HiSoC8Y said:
I have a question.

Has anyone checked if they are approved by AdSense? is there any violation?
I opened my adsense account with one of my whypark sites so it was approved therefore okay.

RazorNF said:
Have they're been any keywords you have tried that have not pulled in any relevant content?
I've not had any problem with the articles. Maybe a keyword may not pull in as many articles but when you can enter up to 20 different ones, then there shouldn't be any problem. On one site I have around 40 articles and another it's like a 1000, so either amount works more than fine to have sufficient content. You can also use custom pages to add your own articles. I've done that in promoting a certain product and making it part of a landing page.

•••
RazorNF said:
Have there been any keywords you have tried that have not pulled in any relevant content?

I just set up 7 sites there, you can choose your keywords, it will tell you how many articles there are for each keyword, such as "search engine" it shows they have 70 something articles, you can go back in and change your keywords at any time and make changes to your sites, i checked the relevantcy of my sites last night at addme.com, all the sites i have up, show 100% relevant content, except one, it came in at 88% relevant, i will tweak that site in and have 100%
relevant content, my adsense ads are completely relevent to my content, i will be tweaking my sites in to get the best ppc, i still have about 40 sites to put up, so i am testing the process right now, if adsense doesn't bring the revenue i would like, i will test YPN on my sites and see how they do, YPN wont give me as relevent ads, that's the only reason i am starting with adsense.

Last edited:
•••
-fp- said:
What about other languages at Whypark.

I have several .de's and need German content.

Any experiences?

Fabian

I had recently regged a domain, www.rouletteenligne.com , which is a french name. I selected a few relevant articles based on the keyword "roulette" and then translated the articles to french using the babel fish translation tool and then custom added these articles.

I think it worked out pretty well. Since Babel Fish also has an English to German translation tool, it would be real easy to have the articles in German.

•••
Varon said:
I had recently regged a domain, www.rouletteenligne.com , which is a french name. I selected a few relevant articles based on the keyword "roulette" and then translated the articles to french using the babel fish translation tool and then custom added these articles.

I think it worked out pretty well. Since Babel Fish also has an English to German translation tool, it would be real easy to have the articles in German.

nice job, how did you change the header?

•••
-X- said:
nice job, how did you change the header?

Thanks -X-. I removed the header background tag and replaced it with my background color tags.

•••
Your own content?

The program looks interesting.

A couple of questions.

Can you easily add your own content? I think it would be great if you could keep changing maybe one small area of the site so you have some unique content.

Also anyone using some RSS feeds on their sites. Is that allowed? Any examples?

Thanks.

•••
thebutler said:
The program looks interesting.

A couple of questions.

Can you easily add your own content? I think it would be great if you could keep changing maybe one small area of the site so you have some unique content.

Also anyone using some RSS feeds on their sites. Is that allowed? Any examples?

Thanks.

It's very easy to add your own content. There is a custom page addition feature which lets you write your own stuff and keep adding pages. You can also completely take off the articles and just make your own web page with a little customization. For example, my site domain parking monetizing, is fully customized with my own content. Once you understand the system and some of the code, you can work a lot of magic. Its really cheap for me to have my sites hosted at $1 each for unlimited time.

I like the program. And if you can start putting up your own articles, you can have great PR and more search engine visibility.

•••
Varon said:
It's very easy to add your own content. There is a custom page addition feature which lets you write your own stuff and keep adding pages. You can also completely take off the articles and just make your own web page with a little customization. For example, my site domain parking monetizing, is fully customized with my own content. Once you understand the system and some of the code, you can work a lot of magic. Its really cheap for me to have my sites hosted at $1 each for unlimited time.

I like the program. And if you can start putting up your own articles, you can have great PR and more search engine visibility.

i was wondering the same thing, thank you for the info, i agree 100%, $1 per website, NO annual fee, only a one time fee, you can't beat that! I have only had 7 of my names there, and for 24 hours only! I i now have another 20 sites up, and i have about 20 more to publish, WP is a great option for anyone imo, but especially great for someone that doesn't know how to code, it takes less than 20 mins to get a site up.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, I would like to ask you does anybody have experience with parking adult domains with them? I have a lot of adult, gambling and diet names that needs monetizing - I have used sedo and namedrive but not happy with it at all - the amount of traffic i have is good but CTR and EPC is too low, I think I can do better with names I have.

Please let me know does anybody host adult/gambling names with WP? Thanks

•••
buyonaut said:
Guys, I would like to ask you does anybody have experience with parking adult domains with them? I have a lot of adult, gambling and diet names that needs monetizing - I have used sedo and namedrive but not happy with it at all - the amount of traffic i have is good but CTR and EPC is too low, I think I can do better with names I have.

Please let me know does anybody host adult/gambling names with WP? Thanks

I don't think you can use AdSense on adult sites, so you would need to monetize the domain with some other adult affiliate programs, which may be difficult. I think its better to leave adult domains parked elsewhere. I don't know WP's TOS on adult domains. Other domains should do fine with WP.

•••
good luck -X-. I'm also considering using WP.

Last edited:
•••
AdSense doesnt allow gambling and adult sites.

With WhyPark.com, you can insert the html code, so basicly you can use any advertiser.

I joined WhyPark.com few days ago, here is an example of one of my sites

http://www.OnlineAutoRefinance.com

Im using my custom design.

•••
HiSoC8Y said:
AdSense doesnt allow gambling and adult sites.

With WhyPark.com, you can insert the html code, so basicly you can use any advertiser.

I joined WhyPark.com few days ago, here is an example of one of my sites

http://www.OnlineAutoRefinance.com

Im using my custom design.

very nice!! I like the layout of your ads, the template looks nice, did you code that template yourself or ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back