Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre Barnard

Top Member
Impact
Inbox flooded with emails.

Anyone know whats going on?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thansk for posting.....

I was gonna ask as well...I'm getting email notifications for threads that are taken down by the time I go to check them

•••
•••
•••
Possible... that's 1 option.

I'm keen to find out the juicy details...lol

•••
It must be this time of month (sorry I can't help it)

•••
It must be this time of month (sorry I can't help it)

Or maybe it was that time of the year? - Domain Renewals time on the 200 domains he bought for 0.99c on a special sale a year ago....! ..:xf.grin: and they were all set on auto renew

•••
Or maybe it was that time of the year? - Domain Renewals time on the 200 domains he bought for 0.99c on a special sale a year ago....! ..:xf.grin: and they were all set on auto renew

And all nGTLD with 3000% price increase:xf.grin:

•••
And all nGTLD with 3000% price increase:xf.grin:

Bwhaahah that would turn me into a raging swearing lunatic as well...

•••
Sometimes when members find out that we don't delete accounts for security reasons, they intentionally violate the rules to try to force us to delete their accounts. It's unfortunate, but we won't be bullied into changing our policies which exist for a good reason and are for the protection of our community and members.

I hope he calms down and comes back in the future with a positive attitude.

•••
Sometimes when members find out that we don't delete accounts for security reasons, they intentionally violate the rules to try to force us to delete their accounts. It's unfortunate, but we won't be bullied into changing our policies which exist for a good reason and are for the protection of our community and members.

I hope he calms down and comes back in the future with a positive attitude.

@Eric Lyon -Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.

So the swearing rampage was so he could get himself banned....hahahahhhaa... just when you think you've seen it all.. darn, was hoping there was a was a juicier story...:xf.grin:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back