NameSilo

Why I love domaining

Spaceship
Watch
I love domaining because of tomorrow...what domains will drop and what domains will sell....

Having a bad week could change with 1 domain registration that could sell the next day for XXX or XXXX....it has happened a ton of times to me where I need money and BAM I find a name and sell it within 7 days....domaining is awesome.

Why do you love domaining?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome, creative business. Possible still to set up a profitable website with a traffic name, though hard. Couldn't make this business up. Fantastic. The drops, the returns, the acronyms, the brandables - all.

•••
Domaining has changed my life. I am my own boss and i make decent money. I can work anywhere in the world. Very happy to be in this business.
Hi imadoer, seen from the posts you make that you give great advice and content and are good at this as well.

What is your strategy for domain investing as newbies can learn from this? Do you focus on hand registering newly expired/deleted names or do you focus on the drop?

Thanks!

•••
Very little investment required for a decent ROI. Where else can you invest $1 and get a $1,000 return?

Note: this does not mean to go out and hand register a bunch of domains thinking they will sell for $1,000. But it is possible and happens frequently with brandable domains.
Hi JudgeMind, you are one of the domainers here who gives alot back to newbies and less experienced domainers.

You have been pretty successful in your domain investing strategy so it would be great to get an insight into what you do: for example, do you focus on the drops or do you look at made up brandables?

•••
Hi JudgeMind, you are one of the domainers here who gives alot back to newbies and less experienced domainers.

You have been pretty successful in your domain investing strategy so it would be great to get an insight into what you do: for example, do you focus on the drops or do you look at made up brandables?
Be sure to subscribe to DNbucket.com, I'm building a how to site for domainers and spilling my guts on everything I know.

Currently I have been focusing on the drops and one or two word .com names. Seems there are some good deals to be had as most investors are investing in CHIPS's, not me so much.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back