alert Why I can't log into Masterbucks?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Crusader3000

Established Member
Impact
125
Why I can log into epik.com, but can't log into masterbucks.com?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
4
•••
Have you seen this thread? https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...pik-com-via-masterbucks-wallet.1284050/unread

Good luck getting any money back. If you do have money stuck, then file a complaint with the AG: https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint and also a police report.

I have $1-2 left there, I won’t suffer because of it. But I have 2 questions.
1) Do I need to change my Epik password?
2) I have one domain on Epik, do I need to transfer it to another registrar?
 
0
•••
I have $1-2 left there, I won’t suffer because of it. But I have 2 questions.
1) Do I need to change my Epik password?
2) I have one domain on Epik, do I need to transfer it to another registrar?
1. If you have not changed it in awhile, I would change it.
2. Highly recommend you transfer to Dynadot or Namecheap now or whenever they may have a sale.
 
2
•••
2) I have one domain on Epik, do I need to transfer it to another registrar?
Unless you want to keep a domain at a registrar that scammed customers, I would transfer out.

You can see the exodus in this chart -

1699460953216.png


They lost more than 10% of their domains in the last reported month, and have lost registrations for (11) consecutive months.

Brad
 
4
•••
1. If you have not changed it in awhile, I would change it.
2. Highly recommend you transfer to Dynadot or Namecheap now or whenever they may have a sale.

My domain has been extended until 2026. If I make a transfer to another registrar, will it be extended until 2027?
 
0
•••
2
•••

Masterbucks is just a so called currency created by a scammer​

 
1
•••
any update on this scam?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back