Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Can't log into Epik?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sam1234

Top Member
Impact
838
I can't log into Epik today and I'm seeing all these reviews that they are going down. Are they taking everyone's domains? Can anyone log in? Any way to get my domains out?
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I;ll give it a shot now....

Internal Server Error for me too...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
All works now.
 
0
•••
Not working again
 
1
•••
Logged in and tried to transfer a domain name and it logged me out. Now I can't log in.
Just bad luck or have they programmed it to do that, I wonder....
 
1
•••
So is it due to outside attacks or internal failure...either way, I've had enough of this.
 

Attachments

  • Epik Log in Fail 2-2-2023.jpg
    Epik Log in Fail 2-2-2023.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 115
2
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
0
•••
They have atheist detection engine, you need to pray before login.
Lucky me I can login easy, as I m not atheist.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back