IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The mere fact that the Federated Identity domain had Bodis nameservers for a long period in 2023 speaks volumes. The rest is merely window dressing. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who still hopes for a miracle.

•••
Imagine if masterbucks.com still used epik.com login when epik.com is said to be owned by a completely new and separate entity. Hence the separation.
Agreed.

It was pointed out by someone in the thread...that likely prompted them to make the change.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back