Dynadot

information Whoadomain.com Sold InvestReit.com $50K Handreg.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Just sold InvestReit.com for $55,025.

It was a Handreg back in 9/26/17. So three years.

3 years of renewals about $24.

Reit means Real Estate Investment Trust.

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

And the fourth highest "invest" domain sale.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Special thanks to @epik and @robmonster for facilitating the sale!

And yes I got permission from the buyer first before I posted this.

Best of luck to everyone!
Happy Holidays!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
came across this website while doing "Reit" Googling.

ReitDesign.com

not exactly sure if they are using Reit as a brand? or as the abbreviation? Real Estate Investment Trust?

just an example of a non-real estate related website using "reit"

•••
Congratulations. Do you guys know that there is REIT extension.

•••
  • Q: Who can register a .reit domain name?
A: A stringent validation process will ensure that only applicants able to document that they are operating as REITs (regardless of what acronym they are known by in their home country) in countries with established REIT regimes recognized by Nareit will be able to register a .reit domain. Registrants may be required to submit additional documentation in support of their domain name application. Only qualifying REITs may apply for and register a .reit domain name. Domain names are available only to actual REIT entities and not to REIT sponsors, holding companies, or other affiliated entities.

Source: .reit - The online home for the worldwide community of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • Q: Who can register a .reit domain name?
A: A stringent validation process will ensure that only applicants able to document that they are operating as REITs (regardless of what acronym they are known by in their home country) in countries with established REIT regimes recognized by Nareit will be able to register a .reit domain. Registrants may be required to submit additional documentation in support of their domain name application. Only qualifying REITs may apply for and register a .reit domain name. Domain names are available only to actual REIT entities and not to REIT sponsors, holding companies, or other affiliated entities.

Source: .reit - The online home for the worldwide community of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).

Cheers
Corey

Gee Corey such a shatterer of dreams! I was about to register single letter .reit’s! NOT! Lol

•••
i hand reg InvestReig.com . Reig ( Real Estate Investment Group )
upload_2020-12-19_5-58-21.png

•••
•••
I managed to book REIT(dot)BROKER and REIT(dot)AUCTION. What kind of figures can I expect from a sale?

•••
virtual.reit is available to register.

•••
virtual.reit is available to register.
I think we're not allowed to register .reit extension unless we're qualified reit.

Cheers,

•••
Congratz! & Thanks Much for Sharing!

•••
How come i was able to do this?

upload_2021-1-29_20-52-40.png

•••
Just sold InvestReit.com for $55,025.

It was a Handreg back in 9/26/17. So three years.

3 years of renewals about $24.

Reit means Real Estate Investment Trust.

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

And the fourth highest "invest" domain sale.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Special thanks to @epik and @robmonster for facilitating the sale!

And yes I got permission from the buyer first before I posted this.

Best of luck to everyone!
Happy Holidays!
I hope someday I'll get the BIG fish too! Amin...

•••
Congratulations on fantastic sale!

•••
•••
•••
I hope someday I'll get the BIG fish too! Amin...

You will! Have faith! Just so your homework and I’m sure it will happen! Good luck and happy holidays to you and your family.

Also……… there’s more than one way to get to $50,000 like

$1,000 x 50 sales = $50,000
$2,000 x 25 sales = $50,000
$5,000 x 10 sales = $50,000

You get the idea.

Last edited:
•••
You will! Have faith! Just so your homework and I’m sure it will happen! Good luck and happy holidays to you and your family.

Also……… there’s more than one way to get to $50,000 like

$1,000 x 50 sales = $50,000
$2,000 x 25 sales = $50,000
$5,000 x 10 sales = $50,000

You get the idea.
BIG Thanks Sir for your encouraging advice! :)
Best wishes to your family too! 🙏

Last edited:
•••
Actually come to think of it. I chose investreit.com because Reit's are a great vehicle to invest in for stable wealth and retirement IF YOU CHOOSE the right kind like REIT's with a focus on below. As times get tougher people with big retirement funds will want to look for better investment opportunities and they will "invest in REIT's". Make it short. InvestREIT.com.
Wasn't pure luck. Just an eventuality.

I've always used this analogy before about being at the right place at the right time. I think it applies here.

Senior healthcare
DataCenter
Shopping Centers especially ones with supermarkets and have secured contracts with Walmart, Target Lowes Home Depot
College dormitories
Advertising billboards/5G Towers
mobile/rv parks
and section 8 housing

As far as "lucky" I believe we as domainers are very lucky right now we are in this "racket" called domaining while everyone else is having a hard time right now having lost their jobs and some are tapping into their savings. While we basically can turn an $8 reg into $55K.

People chalk it up to "skill". I think it's a mix of both not purely one or the other.

Very insightful. Did you just have it sit with the $55k listing price? Is this a testament that we should always have high listing prices for THIS reason, exactly? I figure that it's easier to have a high listing price because it compels the buyer to make an offer, as if their offer will "be a better deal" the higher the listing is (or MSRP in an analogical sense)

$500 listing, less room to negotiate, psychologically "cheaper", maybe less "quality" (it's up for interpretation at some point in this type of market)

VS

$55,000 listing, more room to negotiate, more compelling to offer, even, say, $100, because $100 getting a "$55,000 value" is amazing! Right? Something like that?

Last edited:
•••
now its for sale for 30k good luck getting 50 dollars

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back