IT.COM

Whoa. RickLatona.com's NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do other Vbulleitin forum owners do this type of skin change advertisment campaigns? If not, maybe you will start a new trend RJ! I can see it catching on and becoming more common place.

•••
liquidcherry said:
.. last night i dreamed about "NAMEPROS.COM brought to you by RickLatona.com" and woke up, sweating all over my Serta Matress...... :)

LOL

•••
GreenGambler said:
Do other Vbulleitin forum owners do this type of skin change advertisment campaigns? If not, maybe you will start a new trend RJ! I can see it catching on and becoming more common place.
When Rick pitched the idea, he mentioned that GFY does it on a regular basis.

•••
-RJ- said:
When Rick pitched the idea, he mentioned that GFY does it on a regular basis.

and also charges a 20k per week, look at page 2 in the other thread, response from justin/spade!! lol

Cheers,

Frank

•••
GreenGambler said:
If Ricks newsletter truely is the largest most popular of the industry then maybe NamePros and Rick's newsletters should just merge and truely become an even bigger newsletter/email or whatever, then I might sign up. Since that seems to be the main point of this campaign anyway, more sign ups to Ricks emails.

I want to see a green color scheme, let GreenGambler have the forum for a while :) lol :hearts: :notme:

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Well, all except the greengambler part.

tetrapak said:
RicksListOfDomains.com is available!!! :D

The person who registers this gets the worst domainer of the year award. Anyone who registers everything they see on the net and tv because they saw it is an idiot. The name isn't worth 7 bucks. Seriously.

•••
Wow the colors remind me of Foxnews RedEye!
Yes its a warped show....but its hilarious :)

•••
•••
Buzz said:
Nice one Rick. DigiPawn is a great company also.

I used DigiPawn and had a great experience! It's a great way to fund domain purchases if you are short the cash and great deal comes along. Rick's a good and honest guy to work with :kickass:

•••
Rick Latona said:
Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Well, all except the greengambler part.

Aww. Man, I'd love to see the Green and Gold proudly displayed.. Eh.. maybe in a few more years I'll have the funds to do so.. lol

And I don't think a merger would be bad at all.

Good Luck!

•••
I nearly went blind when I logged into NP :tri:

•••
Giode said:
I used DigiPawn and had a great experience! It's a great way to fund domain purchases if you are short the cash and great deal comes along.

Is it the same as Domain Capital ?

•••
Congrats on the newsletter -Even if we're not in the $ range to buy the domains - it's good to know you offer a service of selling our domains as well.
ps .. love the corvette -my dream is a 55 tbird all original . . some day!!

•••
-RJ- said:
As Obama might say,

It was the call of a website seeking a sponsor; domain buyers and sellers communing together at one moment in time ; a webmaster who dared change a five year old color scheme ; and a domain industry mogul who took us to his blog and pointed the way to premium domains at bargain prices.

Yes we can to bright red and brighter orange. Yes we can to a twenty-one page thread debating the meaning of it all. Yes we can bling out this website. Yes we can save this community.

Yes we can.

RJ

RJ for President!

•••
And you know whats next when its all over....

Threads saying how dull it now looks and boring and they wish it was bright again....

I can see it comming ;)

•••
Gene said:
RJ for President!

I'm nam'in NamePros as the National Forum! C'mon... AW YEA, AW YEA

Last edited:
•••
mellowmasher said:
And you know whats next when its all over....

Threads saying how dull it now looks and boring and they wish it was bright again....

I can see it comming ;)
You're so right about that. I think when all is said and done we'll be demanding outrageous themes every few weeks :)

•••
Gene said:
You're so right about that. I think when all is said and done we'll be demanding outrageous themes every few weeks :)

I like purple and its my birthday next month

Can we have purple.. pretty please :bingo:

•••
Rick Latona said:
The person who registers this gets the worst domainer of the year award. Anyone who registers everything they see on the net and tv because they saw it is an idiot. The name isn't worth 7 bucks. Seriously.

With the current traffic driven to your site, i wouldn't be surprised if any url mentioned on your blog would get significant traffic. On the other hand, i'm not going to be the one to register.

•••
Gene said:

More Holiday themes!!.. :ghost: This one would work for Halloween with some minor tweaking. :ghost: Maybe even Turkey Day! _\|/_ gobble gobble.

Just nothing too eye-soaring.. Do some color studies and be sure to pick the proper palette.. haha

•••
Not one to miss a biz opportunity ;)

Rick feel free to use some of the marketing budget you have on my sig space...

Dont forget I was the first to ask :bingo:

:D :D :D

•••
mellowmasher said:
Can we have purple.. pretty please :bingo:

I'll take blue.

•••
Thanks for the eyesore LMAO

Get off the red pepper diet, it produces gas.

This has to be the worst choice of branding I've ever seen.

•••
Acroplex said:
Thanks for the eyesore LMAO

:lol:

It's about time ... that we tamed that mischievous eye (avatar) of yours! :snaphappy: :imho:

Have a nice weekend. :music:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Yes, but a dumb did register that domain name. Crazy how people acts.

tetrapak said:
With the current traffic driven to your site, i wouldn't be surprised if any url mentioned on your blog would get significant traffic. On the other hand, i'm not going to be the one to register.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back