IT.COM

Whoa. RickLatona.com's NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
diddie said:
i thought it was gonna last only 2-3 days... how much more time ?
According to who? That's not true. The amount of time it stays up is up to the sponsor.

•••
I got used and now I like it :)

•••
diddie said:
i thought it was gonna last only 2-3 days... how much more time ?
Here's a clue posted in this thread on 03-28-2008 @ 01:21 AM by Rick Latona. However all things are subject to change and/or censor. :rolleyes:

Rick Latona said:
It doesn't bother me one bit. I'm more worried about RJ. 9 and a 1/2 days left guys. It's not that big of a deal.

•••
italiandragon said:
I got used and now I like it :)

Haha you can't be serious :P

•••
RezaS said:
I've liked it from the start, and, hope it stays up for a few more weeks.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
I love the colors! :music:

-Jeff B-)

•••
Colors are good but a tiny bit of overkill (I almost thought I was on the wrong website!)..

•••
Yeah...I'm starting to dig the new look. Guess it will be business as usual when the blues come back around.

•••
its awful. i feel like we've all been rickroll'd

•••
RezaS said:

Totally :) despite I hate red.....with the Orange I cope :)

It`s giving more Energy :bingo:

•••
Got the daily email today...it had Vino.com listed for $5000 :bingo:

Alas, it was an April fools :(

•••
kev said:
Got the daily email today...it had Vino.com listed for $5000 :bingo:

Lol

•••
Gene said:
According to who? That's not true. The amount of time it stays up is up to the sponsor.
according to my own thinking maybe .... may i express my point of view ?

the amount of time it stays is not up to the sponsor but the owner of the website who made the deal ....

think out of the box ! :snaphappy:

•••
diddie said:
the amount of time it stays is not up to the sponsor but the owner of the website who made the deal ....
Ummm, that makes sense. Unless the website in now under the control of the sponser, the website owner decides. Right? :alien:

•••
Great site but sponcer traffic wont last try search engines traffic building links

•••
seokool said:
Great site but sponcer traffic wont last try search engines traffic building links

In this case it will last...remember he is getting subscribers to his mailing list, which is the best kind of lasting traffic that one can get. and doing that by means of SEO would be a major project with costs exceeding that of this sponsorship (i assume).

•••
seokool said:

BTW, do you want to advertise your sig? LOL

In this case it is a better tactic. How many active domainers are using Google to find their information, and how many use NP, DNJounral etc? The traffic he gets is very targetted, and way better than one he would get with SEO.

•••
estibot.com said:
In this case it will last...remember he is getting subscribers to his mailing list, which is the best kind of lasting traffic that one can get. and doing that by means of SEO would be a major project with costs exceeding that of this sponsorship (i assume).
I must agree with your reply ...Tragetted subscribers is best way to generate traffic ,SEO yes it mite cost higher but its a way to grow in long term

Alex said:
BTW, do you want to advertise your sig? LOL

In this case it is a better tactic. How many active domainers are using Google to find their information, and how many use NP, DNJounral etc? The traffic he gets is very targetted, and way better than one he would get with SEO.

lol? Sig is to advertise
Yes honestly i did reply with small intention to advertise my services

but i though my statment was true enough

Btw i agree this traffic is worth .....but google traffic is better ,wat if he want to discontinue sponsors and still need traffic so google will be better option for long term

domain name traffic really convert from google i guess have a look at this
https://adwords.google.com/select/T...ve=save&keywords=domain names "domain names" [domain%20names]%20%0Adomain%20namess%0A%22domain%20namess%20%22%0A[domain%20namess]&currency=USD&language=en

harsha

•••
seokool said:
I must agree with your reply ...Tragetted subscribers is best way to generate traffic ,SEO yes it mite cost higher but its a way to grow in long term

lol? Sig is to advertise
Yes honestly i did reply with small intention to advertise my services

but i though my statment was true enough

Btw i agree this traffic is worth .....but google traffic is better ,wat if he want to discontinue sponsors and still need traffic so google will be better option for long term

domain name traffic really convert from google i guess have a look at this
https://adwords.google.com/select/T...ve=save&keywords=domain names "domain names" [domain%20names]%20%0Adomain%20namess%0A%22domain%20namess%20%22%0A[domain%20namess]&currency=USD&language=en

harsha

Google traffic is a big option, and I am sure Rick does not forget about it. But what he needs are buyers for his newsletter sales, and most of the people who understand domain name values are found here on boards.

For example I also wanted to buy a domain from his newsletter but was too late 2 days ago.

•••
Alex said:
Google traffic is a big option, and I am sure Rick does not forget about it. But what he needs are buyers for his newsletter sales, and most of the people who understand domain name values are found here on boards.

For example I also wanted to buy a domain from his newsletter but was too late 2 days ago.
True enough

•••
digipawn, eh? the switch just flipped.

•••
I think we're all being indoctrinated somehow...:D

•••
Bye bye Rick! You can take your sunglasses off now guys

B-)

•••
nicedomains said:
Bye bye Rick! You can take your sunglasses off now guys

B-)

Really?

Rick owns Digipawn too
:bingo:

•••
Ahh this theme is so nice n cool. :)
lime theme, goes well with my avatar too !!! :bingo:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back