Dynadot

Who influenced you Most in Domain Investment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
I was wondering how many guys have influence me so far in domaining venture, and guess what there are couple of names which I will share after couple of posts in this thread.

Please you share your thoughts on this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many. One of them being Toho, a japanese domainer. I remember I bought some 3 letters .net from him way way way long time ago, and that was how i started collecting acronyms, and profited well, still today. My entire domaining portfolio and vision changed. I am happy.

•••
Agree, there are many. But I think Ali Zandi influenced the most. I learned a lot from his posts and videos and that completely changed my investment strategy. Kudos, Ali

•••
@DomainSherpa & @Zandibot They both are doing excellent work (Specially Micheal Cyger) to inspire and educate other domainers like me & many others
NamePros community is educating at its best

•••
I was wondering how many guys have influence me so far in domaining venture, and guess what there are couple of names which I will share after couple of posts in this thread.

Please you share your thoughts on this.
YUN YE.... and everywhere a man might try to perch...
was owned by YUN YE or the catholic church. also the 800king from ebay in the 1990's.

•••
YUN YE.... and everywhere a man might try to perch...
was owned by YUN YE or the catholic church. also the 800king from ebay in the 1990's.
Wow, I didn't know him before, thanks for sharing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back