Dynadot

discuss Who has received an offer at Estibot value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Picture0001.png

I was contacted by a broker for a domain and he simply stated he had estibot value on my domain.com.

I did some research and saw that a stock market listed company had changed their name to my domain.

At this point I have simple stated that the domain is currently in development and I need some time.
Fact is the domain was on a lander but did not say it was for sale, it did say it was in development.

It was a significant offer but not as significant as I wanted for a one word .com.

I do find this kind of strange though that a broker would simply state Estibot value instead of the amount of the actual offer.

Anyone ever experience something similar?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This has happened to me a few times. The brokers used a valuation tool (Estibot and GoDaddy) for a price to negotiate from. I just explained that although those types of tools can be useful, I have my own valuation methods, etc...

I think they try that tactic to see where they stand with you as the seller.

•••
What @DN_Hunter said basically. If the seller (you in this case) is not a domainer it would be easier to negotiate a deal if public valuation services agree with the brokers offer.

Good luck on the negotiation!

•••
I have offered it and paid it. eg: expiredomainnames I paid estibot.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back