IT.COM

debate Estibot Value increased

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Estibot value of one my domain increased after just few days i reg a .net of that domain. It seems the more Tld's of a domain are registered, more the estibot value. Then i did some research and i found Estibot doesn't give any importance to global monthly searches weather cached or new.

What's your opinion ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I listed a domain for sale, and Estibot value decreased.

•••
Yet to figure out what parameters estibot actually use.

•••
•••
I always thought years ago that EstiBot was wildly inaccurate? Is it a trusted source for appraisals now?

•••
Estibot value has no value. IMO.

•••
•••
I have seen estibot value increasing
1. When more tlds are registered with same name.
2. There is a sale with that name in any extension or variation reported in Namebio.

•••
2. There is a sale with that name in any extension or variation reported in Namebio.

I too have noticed the same.

I always thought years ago that EstiBot was wildly inaccurate? Is it a trusted source for appraisals now?

Even hand estimates by 'pros' can be wildly different (and wrong) but I use esti regularly to get data other than its 'estimate' on a name. I've got a couple names esti values at 0 that I won't sell for less than 2k and I have one name valued at 30,000 that I would be lucky to get 1K for.

Gut instinct (for me at least) is the best gauge.

•••

Spot on

•••
More accurate to compare to similar completed sales using namebio or dnpric.es

I don't use estibot

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back