Dynadot

Who can beat the reseller price I pay for now can make a sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Who can beat the price I am getting now, I will switch to.

3GB/25GB for $2.50/month.

Cpanel/whm unlimited all features. Unilimted domains. Overselling. The support gives a response within 24 hrs. always, but most often within 15 hours. The problem I have is often fied within 24 hrs. of me noticing it.

Keep in mind I will try out another host if you can match or come close to this price. I only need maybe 2GB of space at this time though, and will later increase. Might want to go up to 30GB of bandwith. Make offers via PM.

Note: People don't ask who is my reseller now because I dont want a flood in my messages sent, and don't want to read abouit who is it. Just want to read the offers I get.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was a reseller. Its hard and no money

•••
in the hosting game, you get what you pay for m8, cheaper usually isn't best but i'm sure you'll find out soon enough..

•••
I'd be wary of any offers. $2.50 a month isn't really much to rush about considering 50 cents of that will be deducted by payment processor fees which leaves $2 a month for the host. At $2 a month you should be happy your getting response times in less then 24 hours as your obviously not paying for quality (20 minute responses).

John

•••
Thats a really low price for a reseller, but if you are ever looking for reliable hosting and live support almost 24/7, go to Polurnet.com. Definitly worth your money.

•••
heh.. dude thats really cheap.. the ip address for the nameservers alone cost the host more than that. I suggest you look for quality of value. Most hosts offer most of these features. Good Luck Mate

•••
jmweb said:
I'd be wary of any offers. $2.50 a month isn't really much to rush about considering 50 cents of that will be deducted by payment processor fees which leaves $2 a month for the host. At $2 a month you should be happy your getting response times in less then 24 hours as your obviously not paying for quality (20 minute responses).

John

couldnt have said it better myself.
you should always test support before every even considering a budget host, although you should try to stay away from budget hosts.

•••
I've 1 package is 20GB/200GB "Maximum Used"
over sell is allow, ONly $34.95
Dual Xeon 2.8ghz
3GB RaM
100mbps
ThePlanet Server

Last edited:
•••
Stephen3 said:
I've 1 package is 20GB/200GB "Maximum Used"
over sell is allow, ONly $34.95
Dual Xeon 2.8ghz
3GB RaM
100mbps
ThePlanet Server
i just pm'ed you for more details about this. :)

•••
yup, I did reply.
that's a reseller account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back