Dynadot

discuss Which domaining tools are you happy to pay for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Matt1966

Established Member
Impact
I'm really interested in what tools fellow domain investors are happy to pay for, or even use for free.

An example of this would be an outreach tool, premium parking, portfolio management, etc.

What tools do you have up your sleeve & why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's start with:

Happy to pay for the namePros.com Gold membership (y)

•••
Estibot (yeah I know). Some useful tools still.

•••
•••
I am still looking for a place to download the delete list that has all the data for the domains, registration year, how many other extensions taken etc. expired domains does not seem to have one big csv download

•••
a database of every domain name sold

•••
I would gladly pay Afternic's @Joe Styler personally a monthly fee of $5.90 for having any information about my daily visitors and sold domains through the new Afternic landers. It feels a bit like a captain on a rudderless ship not having this information :unsure:

I'm glad it's on their agenda, but I have a feeling that it could be a long time before it's available to all of us.

•••
NameWorth.com owned by @NameBuyer.com

I’m sorry, not an estibot fan.

Last edited:
•••
I pay for namepros. That's it.

In the past I paid for register compass and valuate

•••
Last edited:
•••
I dunno but it was the right price for the right quality.

I've thought about trying to make something similar but its a lot of work and I'm kinda tired of doing public service projects.

•••
I would gladly pay Afternic's @Joe Styler personally a monthly fee of $5.90 for having any information about my daily visitors and sold domains through the new Afternic landers. It feels a bit like a captain on a rudderless ship not having this information :unsure:

I'm glad it's on their agenda, but I have a feeling that it could be a long time before it's available to all of us.
It would cost a lot more than $5.90 a month to hire me.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
NamePros Gold Membership
NameWorth
NameBio
DotDB (will be upgrading for the API soon)

Several others that I'm testing to use with my tools as I develop them.

•••
NamePros Membership
and
DotDB

•••
The typical things offered on the web are pretty sufficient for most people (and free). You can get too caught up in "strategies / clever tools"

•••
Which domaining tools are you happy to pay for?

Hi

if, i paid for a tool, i wouldn't be happy about it.
but if the tool gave me the expected returns from using it
then it might be worth the cost.

still, to me, doesn't make since to pay for tools
when you don't know how to use them
or....
when the tool, is using you.

imo...

•••
•••
Well i do like the ability to auction a name not free platform that fact alone is something that likely handicaps capability the casual user. I still pay so means happy but limits as what if there were more sellers more buyers?

Last edited:
•••
Just launched my site. Check my sig.

•••
•••
I pay for Godaddy auction and discount club. I use free tools like Namebio,dotdb,namepros etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back