IT.COM

discuss Tools you wish you had

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you think as an important tool that is unavailable out there in the market, for your domaining needs, but you wish you had it?

Personally, for me, geo Godaddy tool, which would fetch a name of all the geo domain names available, after you've entered a particular keyword would show up.

That was one of the coolest tool I used so far, which helped me with my domaining needs, saving hours of effort.

What tools you wish you had(anything even if it was never made), that would have helped you in your domaining needs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The intelligence of the other rep didn't help me either :ROFL:

@stub And here is a 2020 version:

Thank you for contacting GoDaddy Aftermarket.

Unfortunately, we are not currently adding API accounts, as we are in the middle of a complete system rebuild. We hope to offer API sometime in the future, although I do not believe it will be until Q2 (summmer) 2020 at the earliest.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Let us know if you have questions.

Almost a copy and paste from the one I posted above. Three years later... :xf.eek:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back