IT.COM

discuss Tools you wish you had

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you think as an important tool that is unavailable out there in the market, for your domaining needs, but you wish you had it?

Personally, for me, geo Godaddy tool, which would fetch a name of all the geo domain names available, after you've entered a particular keyword would show up.

That was one of the coolest tool I used so far, which helped me with my domaining needs, saving hours of effort.

What tools you wish you had(anything even if it was never made), that would have helped you in your domaining needs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One that would automatically sell all my domains for me at a price I want!:xf.wink:

•••
•••
the ability to lookup domains people own

without paying!!! domainiq is $49.99 a month

•••
the ability to lookup domains people own

without paying!!! domainiq is $49.99 a month
Whoxy may be limited, yet sometimes its quite good.

•••
Tools that send notifications to the maximum possible worldwide endusers of our domains!

•••
•••
A time machine would be fantastic. Barring that, between Dojo, Namebio and Namestat, we can really take advantage of that gray matter between our ears, comes in handy.
Tools that send notifications to the maximum possible worldwide endusers of our domains!
Something like this would likely not turn out well for us, in the long run.

•••
I would really appreciate to own a moz tool and semrush too

This both tool would really help my website grow

•••
•••
•••
a platform where I can catch domains with 100% chance.

•••
Serious tools guys! Like something that may help you with the research or maybe generate leads or something.
No wishful thinking pls. Something that you wish would increase your chances of something or save time or increase convenience or reduce cost.

•••
A tool that will scrape and compile a list of potential end users from search engines along with their contact information for each of my domain names respectively.

•••
Hi

already have all the tools I need, inside my brain.

to me,
the more you think you need a tool, the more it's going to cost you to use it.

still, as is, there are more than enough free resources currently available

it just seems so many are becoming dependent and are looking for spoon fed "ready made, pre-categorized data" that gets served up on a plate for them to chew on.

just saying
you was born with it, so may as well use that thing sitting on top of your neck

:)

imo...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have discounts on Atomic Email Hunter Software. Write me if you're interested.

Last edited:
•••
Tools like

# that collects the keyword based on the current trend & provides with the list of best combined domain names & their availability in single screen

# that automatically publishes our domains for sale to all domain marketplaces of our choice in a single click

# FREE & COMPLETE analysis of a domain in a single click

•••
•••
What do you think as an important tool that is unavailable out there in the market, for your domaining needs, but you wish you had it?

Personally, for me, geo Godaddy tool, which would fetch a name of all the geo domain names available, after you've entered a particular keyword would show up.

That was one of the coolest tool I used so far, which helped me with my domaining needs, saving hours of effort.

What tools you wish you had(anything even if it was never made), that would have helped you in your domaining needs?

Something to helps me go back to the theme I was using prior to this horrendous UI change. :-/

•••
•••
At Epik's marketplace, you can search for domains that are for sale with a payment plan. This is not possible at DAN. I would like a tool for this, since it seems DAN isn't going to include this in their search options.

Maybe Dofo could create a tool for all domains for sale with payment plans across all marketplaces.

•••
An integration with Dan and ExpiredDomains.net.

I think there are great domains available at Dan but search filters could be better! :)

•••
And its gone! YAY!

Ask and ye shall find...

that automatically publishes our domains for sale to all domain marketplaces of our choice in a single click

That would be nice. Could be done for sedo, they have an api. The closest for Afternic is a tool to generate a csv file you would still have to manually upload, or perhaps one could find a way to script logging into AN and uploading the file....hmmm

I believe DAN also can be done in bulk with a csv upload too. No idea about other marketplaces.

•••
Back