IT.COM

discuss Tools that you use in domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
This could be a go-to thread for anyone planning to start off and use certain tools. Eventually, after a week or 15 days, we can finalize a tool or two in each area, that is more effective in each of the areas that we may have. For example, we may have domain registration tools, marketplace, aftermarket, domain discovery tool, catching a dropped domain tool, auction marketplace etc.
The list goes on and on.

In the end, I will try to create a poll of the most relevant tools in each category and thereafter, we may vote according to our usage and experience with it, so that we have a holistic view of what and how we are using and what works for most people.

1) Domain Discovery - LeanDomainSearch
2) Domain Availability in hand reg - DomainTyper
3) Marketplace - Afternic
4) Domain registration - BigRock, Afternic
5) Forum - NamePros
6) Blog - AbdulBasit
7) Lead Generation - Google search, double quote google search, LinkedIN
8) Appraisal - Namebio
9) Discount - Domcomp
10) Software - Microsoft Excel

I maintain a list of keywords plus geo domains that are available and could be a good buy. And occasionally, may go and buy some of those domains.

Copying the template below so that you may use it and share your tools in domaining. You may also use your own template or comment without a template so that everyone may learn from what you use and in what combination and how they may improve their business in domaining as well.

Use this template if you find it proper or use your own:

1) Domain Discovery -
2) Domain Availability in hand reg -
3) Marketplace -
4) Domain registration -
5) Forum -
6) Blog -
7) Lead Generation -
8) Appraisal -
9) Discount -
10) Software -

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are threads about tools I have an extensive collection of free web tools and domain tool links on my sites.

•••
My tools are eat well, sleep well, take a shiet,shower,exercise and have a clear mind to hand reg domains

•••
•••
Skipped first three

4) Domain registration
Epik
5) Forum - Namepros (obviously!)
6)
Blog DNW, DomainInvesting, DomainIncite,
OnlineDomain, TheDomains, TLDInvestors
7) Lead Generator -Google, Twitter, Instagram
8)
Appraisal- estibot, Govalue (if over 2K anything below 2k is garbage and freevaluator
9)
Discount TLD-List
10)
Software - Microsoft Word, Excel

Last edited:
•••
Govalue?

It shows as coming soon!

•••
Govalue?

It shows as coming soon!

Not Govalue.com
Godaddy‘s appraisal tool is called GoValue

but thanks for giving me the opportunity to ask @Joe Styler if consider buying govalue.com lol

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back