Dynadot

.us Which category is best for development

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
When it comes to developing .US domains, which category do you think has the most potential (Geo, Product and Services, Historical or Patriotic, Sports and Entertainment, Investment and Financial, Social Networking, Health and Medical, or Real Estate just to mention a few). Do you already have a developed .US website, if so please share some tips as to how to go about developing a successful website and what mistakes to avoid.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That category that you are more comfortable.
That category that you have authority/knowledge.

So, you can be the best in that area and help others while you help yourself.

-- This is the hard one to grasp - But works well.

•••
I use to have maybee 60 contractor related site,

I have 4 now which do ok,

Started at 3/4/5/6 cent clicks now average 0.68 over them all.

To many still, maybee 1-2 would do me and put more effort into those.

Moving/Movers pays well :)

Never tried real estate yet, or health, But have a design plus articles ready for Aids.us so we'll see how that goes,

I'm not much of the developer and rely on others to design/code.

Your "Visit State" names should be first on the list for development, (sorry i never got back to you on those) Will do soon :) just got VisitAtlanta.us

If your going for "state wide" i have a nice script you can have/use if you wish.

Last edited:
•••
Stevie the ones that I got are “ Visit City “ domains which I am considering to develop some of them, if you or anyone else here is interested in buying any of my domains currently listed on my website please email me at the address shown there.

I started this thread so that we can gather some tips and advice for all the .US fans who are considering to develop some of their domains (myself included :)). So lets keep this thread alive by sharing some of your .US development experiences.

•••
I'm currently developing 3 .us names,

MountainBikes.us

VisitAtlanta.us

Aids.us

All templated done/coded ready to go,

Just need to populate them with some nice content/images and ready to go,

Paying $30 for design, $20 for coding and $70 for content so $120 a site is not to bad,

Aids.us gets about 6-10 uniques a day already without promotion, which is always nice :)

Will update when i'm finished with them.

•••
Stevie its good to know that you are having success with your development projects, I am just beginning to consider developing some of my domains. (I like Noomle.com because it’s free and from what I have heard it’s very easy to use.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back