Dynadot

When it comes to auction sites the Domain Kings says “they all suck”

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by equity78, Aug 27, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So I posted a poll here and on Namepros to see what readers, users, domain investors think about auction marketplaces. The poll focused on the big 4, places like Sedo and Flippa don't handle expiry auctions and don't do the volume. Rick Schwartz weighed in on our auction marketplace thread, safe to say Rick does not like any of them. Rick Schwartz says August 25, 2018 at 10:41 … [Read more...]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. rashedx

rashedx Established Member

Please add Domain Brokers to your poll too. Many have trust issue

3. RobM

RobM Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Flowers.mobi. 'nuff said.

4. john de laine

john de laine Established Member

domain market needs regulation, it needs "exchanges" not auction platforms, it needs total reform, it's like the 1920s, all speculation and not enough fundamental information available

5. Furquah

Furquah The Captain VIP

Of course they all sucks but does anyone knew better then them. I have tried my own marketplace but it's too sucks & lack of sales get me some pain in my ***.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: