5 votes
    1.8%
  28. Jay Chapman

1 vote
    0.4%
  29. Bob Parsons

6 votes
    2.1%
  30. Reberry Brothers (Andrew Reberry & Jeff Reberry)

6 votes
    2.1%
Total: 281 vote(s)
  1. Lox

Lox _____ VIP Gold Account

You need to collect more information about the Investors and their portfolios. You're right; n/gTLD or else is not important.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It went to spam Brad, I approved it.

3. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I believe that this thread was based on flawed logic to begin with and should have been created to acknowledge the major achievements and contributions made across the board in the domain Industry instead of trying to choose just one person.

That's why in the Olympics they give medals to so many people that are best in their own category or that they don't give a medal to just one person in the Army.

There needs to be more medals and trophies given in the domain Industry too.

IMO

On my trophy it should say:

"The longest lasting Newbie in the history of the domain Industry" ©

:xf.smile::xf.wink::angelic:

4. nononsense123

nononsense123 Established Member

Time to unwatch this thread

5. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

Apart from the fact that you could have just clicked on "Unwatch Thread" (instead of informing us about it (which is not a problem though)) you are giving a good example of what to do if you don't want to continue participating in a discussion.

It's appreciated that you go your way peacefully.

All the best from me, the
    (currently) greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time.

6. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Good moment to close this thread @equity78

Thanks for all good comments.

7. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

Just for the record, I do not agree with this poll's official outcome - I am rejecting it as the result of an uninformed electorate.

Rick Schwartz (or others from the poll's list) isn't (aren't) the greatest
    (domain name investor /) domainer of all time.

Because he (or others from the poll's list) does (do) not own the domain name that it necessary for it.

8. Windoms

Windoms Top Contributor VIP

keep.png

9. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

It's not the length of "Pinoccio's" "nose" that is decisive to be the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time, it's the length of a certain domain name that is decisive in regards to this question.

So this picture makes no sense as a reply to my quoted post because I am indeed the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time and I have already explained why.

And I can prove it.

+++

To give the community (and ultimately all readers) the whole picture of this matter, I suggest nP to reinstate all deleted posts (except a blatantly disrespectful one) of this thread, in their own interest - simply to give their members a voice and as said (written), all readers the whole picture.
    All these deleted posts (except a blatantly disrespectful one) were in fact indeed nothing other than a natural reaction to other ontopic posts and they all were written in no other regards than to this thread
    (s poll) - in other words, they all were a part of this thread(s question) and therefore they were undeniably a part of this matter.
    I don't know why
    nP prefers to delete decisive parts of a thread - it's like tearing out pages of a book in my eyes, it makes not much sense to delete posts as long as they are not insulting etc. and it destroys the whole picture - but that's not in my power, all I can do is to give nP my view and it's up to them to take it into consideration or not, I am just a member here (although I am the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time)).

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  10. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Time to close this thread? We need more fetus pics, so gross. As for your suggestion kingof.top haha. Stay on topic, gotta do that around here, no one will TOP Frank or Rick

11. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Closing a nP discussion thread is like closing a door to nP in general, there is no value in closing a discussion.
    Members can participate or not.
    Simple as that.

Aside that, I already reported this (blatantly offtopic) post (with the gross pic).

+++

MasterOfYourDomains, hahaha, reread my posts to find out that I absolutely stay on topic.

+++

Neither Rick Schwartz nor Frank Schilling is the greatest
    (domain name investor /) domainer of all time (I have explained the reasons).

They both got topped by a domain name that (even) they can't top.

As long as one do not own this domain name, one can not be the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time.
    There is no higher achievement possible in domaining than to own this domain name.
    In other words, this is the only criteria for being it.

12. HotKey

HotKey Made in Canada VIP

Yeh, indicators on who is not the greatest investor of all time:

1) They spam threads endlessly with imbecilic bullshit;

2) inject off-topic topics such as celebrity gossip and distasteful photos;

3) keep running in circles like the village idiot. Someone will always notice you, but never take you seriously.

I think every person on poll list at the very least has some sort of social awareness. They can take cues from like-minded individuals in the gatherings they participate in. The true greats find a way to connect, even if indirectly.

13. DomainBanana

DomainBanana Established Member

Greatest of all time could also mean who would perform the best if starting from zero.

If everyone started with nothing in their portfolio today and we all had only $1,000 to invest, who would be the most successful?

I think the results would be different if we looked at the question this way.

14. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I would reduce the $1000 to just $50

Who could start with $50 and make 10k in just six months by buying (or hand registering) domains and trading them up.

IMO

15. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

1.)
    Who is "they"? If you claim such, you should tell names - otherwise it's your claim that is the "imbecilic bullsh*t", it's easy to say anything without being specific and aside that, it looks like you are another one who do not understand what "spam" is.
    In case you mean me with your words, you are wrong - technically and as well in terms of content. If you don't understand why, I can help.

2.)
    Here I agree, this post (already deleted) and its bizarre content had indeed zero to do with this thread's topic.

3.)
    The whole life is a circle (just think of what is called "breathing", probably the ultime "circle") and the term "village idiot" is a very rude term which is actually just hate speech. If you are convinced from yourself and your work, believe me, you absolutely don't care if others "take you seriously" or not, this low level way of thinking
    ("Will others take me or my work seriously?") doesn't affect you any longer then, your mind is free of such thoughts then.

+++

Your last sentences are well written - however, and aside all qualities the persons listed in the poll have, the point is not social awareness - the point is that none of them is the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time because I am the greatest (domain name investor /) domainer of all time.

16. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

I think @Kingslayer made a fair point.

eg: do you know who purchased fashion.com in late 2019?

It would have to be one of the most valuable unused domains.

Who purchased it and for how much?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice