Dynadot

When a brandable marketplace...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
....lists their top brandables on another marketplace, you can pretty much say the ship has sailed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Back on September 16 Brand Bucket broke the 6,000 mark of domains listed there. This week they broke 7,000 domains. They took in over $10,000 in listing fees in less than 2 months. Sure seems like an easy way to pay the bills without ever selling a domain.

•••
Back on September 16 Brand Bucket broke the 6,000 mark of domains listed there. This week they broke 7,000 domains. They took in over $10,000 in listing fees in less than 2 months. Sure seems like an easy way to pay the bills without ever selling a domain.

Just a correction: you don't have to pay real money to have domains listed in BB. You can:
-do some 'domain name voting'
-gain credits
-spend the credits gained to pay for the domains listed

in effect, as long as you vote for domains, you can list domains without spending a penny

•••
Just a correction: you don't have to pay real money to have domains listed in BB. You can:
-do some 'domain name voting'
-gain credits
-spend the credits gained to pay for the domains listed

in effect, as long as you vote for domains, you can list domains without spending a penny

100 votes = 1 free listing. If you have time to sit and vote 100 times then more power to you but the 1,000 listings in the past 2 months were not created by voting that's for sure.

•••
100 votes = 1 free listing. If you have time to sit and vote 100 times then more power to you but the 1,000 listings in the past 2 months were not created by voting that's for sure.

it's easier than you think . just a couple of weeks ago my gf sat down and got 1000 credits for me in a matter of mins

anyway, what I tried to say was that you didn't mention there was an *option* for that which only shows that your post was biased. It's best when you let people know of both sides of a coin

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back