IT.COM

Is there any marketplace with high quality brandable domain names than BrandBucket?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alice Al

Impact
Hi everyone...

I have some premium domain names and I’m looking for a high-quality marketplace to list them on to get more visibility.
Do you know any marketplace with high-quality brandable domain names?
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone...

I have some premium domain names and I’m looking for a high-quality marketplace to list them on to get more visibility.
Thanks.
Hi,

Apart from BrandBucket and others, I read about Squadhelp marketplace (squadhelp.com). There're many threads about it around here; for example, I found this one: namepros.com/threads/squadhelp-marketplace.1120686

Hope that helps.

•••
MediaOptions.com

They have a few names, and many of which have a price tag. A great way to get a feel for the market and get a feel for what professional domainers look for in domains.

•••
Hi everyone...

Thanks.

You can list your domain in any marketplace. The only difference is how they operate their service to help you to sell your domains. From my experience I found that BrandDo (branddo .com) is the better choice, they are very picky with their domain selections just to keep only premium names on their marketplace. Regarding domain visibility, I recently noticed that BrandDo’s team also works as a broker to reach out to potential buyers.

•••
BrandPa.com
Squadhelp.com
Namerific.com

All offer logos, for your name, and “selective” similar to BB who charge 30% commission (!) and demand market-exclusivity. BB’s the devil. you did well 2ask, i would never buy or sell BB! I wish everyone using them, success however.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back