Dynadot

discuss What's your opinion on Estibot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NilamDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying the monthly membership for Estibot and was just wondering if its worth it or not. If not then what are some good alternatives or what are some good places to go for domain research.

Thanks,
Nilam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

I don't have a membership, I like free stuff :)

but you could start research here, first

then decide later, who's services you want to be the end-user of.

now, I know some who may have memberships everywhere... but the returns from their portfolio's, can offset those "in-front" expenses.

but if you got the cash, there is
the bot, domaintools, domainindex, namebio, and some others

imo...

•••
If you don't know much about value, Esti is great so listen to it.

That is, It'll give the name HomeFinance a value of $250,000, the domain is selling for $150,000, and HomedFinance.com is worth zero.

That one letter 'e' tuened a six figure into nothing. There is something to be learnt by that. I'm finding out after spend close to 6,000, on 600 domains, but made $3,000 on 2 sales.

A single letter can demolish it.

Having said that, BlockchainTechnology.com sold for $10,000 and Esti barely gives it value. There is something to be said from this too.

Hope you enjoy

•••
Hi

I don't have a membership, I like free stuff :)

but you could start research here, first

then decide later, who's services you want to be the end-user of.

now, I know some who may have memberships everywhere... but the returns from their portfolio's, can offset those "in-front" expenses.

but if you got the cash, there is
the bot, domaintools, domainindex, namebio, and some others

imo...
Thank you, I appreciate it :)

•••
There is nothing that estibot offers that isnt out there for free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back