IT.COM

question What's your niche?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Let's identify what each one of us can bring to the table. We can turn this into a sort of "introduction" thread in which we all post our strengths and how we can help others.

Some questions that will be helpful: What niches are you mainly focused on buying/selling in? What aspect about yourself is unique and can help other domainers?

I'll start it off. I'm very big on dental domains. I've had lots of success with them and have ready buyers with big pockets one email away. If you have any premium names in the niche, shoot me a message.

What about you? Looking forward to helping each other and making some excellent connections.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice start mate. Here I go with my domain niches.

I 'actively' started investing in domains from August last year. Before that, I had no specific niche for buying domains. I had few from a variety of niches like cloud, culinary, law, nursing, copywriting, website design, dentists, but since last year, I have focused on buying domains in Drones, 3D and now Prototyping niche.

I am also a big lover of brandable domains in the niches I mentioned above, but I do invest in couple of those in a pretty selective manner.

By the way, I also love dentist domains and had couple till last year. Still investing in few potential ones.

•••
SuburbanDentist.com and SuburbanDentists.com.

•••
Mine are:

- Geo domains
- Thailand related domains (kind of a geo too)
- Domain domains (domains for the domain industry)

I think 50% of my sales can be included in these three categories.

I also like fitness and gym domains, but not much success in selling these. Yet.

•••
Haven't had one but I guess most of my names are two word brandables.

•••
Got some dictionaries had to struggle to get it.
Got some 2 keyword domain names which actually are realtime services or products.
Got 3 and 4 letters for the rest. ( You won't see it in the sig )

•••
•••
I focus on two word .com brandables suited for a variety of startups. I am good with ideas so i'm diverse. Most have my sales that have websites now ended up being in education and finance.

•••
technology and food niches are hot

•••
Geo.coms, cctlds and cctlds.coms are my best choices

•••
•••
Brand name creation, from the descriptive kind to the empty vessel.

Technology brands are my favorite, for example we created a name recently SightField which can become a new noun \ descriptor for modern machine learning, development etc.

•••
I own a bit of everything! Geo domains, domains domains, health domains, culinary domains, ...
Speaking of dentist domains, I own Adentix//com and found a German company using the domain Adentics.de. Their website looks professional and I hope they will be interested by acquiring my domain some day.

•••
Let's identify what each one of us can bring to the table. We can turn this into a sort of "introduction" thread in which we all post our strengths and how we can help others.

Some questions that will be helpful: What niches are you mainly focused on buying/selling in? What aspect about yourself is unique and can help other domainers?

I'll start it off. I'm very big on dental domains. I've had lots of success with them and have ready buyers with big pockets one email away. If you have any premium names in the niche, shoot me a message.

What about you? Looking forward to helping each other and making some excellent connections.

i own a few legal domain names

and dashcam related domain names

but have a few motorbike / motorcycle domain names i would like to sell at the mo

•••
•••
I target future technologies and multimedia.

I try to register 'Industry Specific' domains, mostly two word .com's or one-word non-com's like the one in my signature which is a current no-reserve auction.

•••
Brand name creation, from the descriptive kind to the empty vessel.

Technology brands are my favorite, for example we created a name recently SightField which can become a new noun \ descriptor for modern machine learning, development etc.

i have a few two word .com domains that would suit a tech entrepreneur

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back