IT.COM

discuss 2019, So What's Your Plan?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
As the above question asks, and as we edge closer to 2019, what are your plans for next year?

Assuming that you are going to continue to invest in domains, you might be someone who has BIG plans? On the other end of the scale, you might be someone who is considering chucking in the towel, and if this is the case, why? Perhaps we can help?

Interested to know what YOU plan to do...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will discuss one thing for sure....

I am planning to buy my first 100k domain in 2019
I have my eye on a few and as much as people are asking in the hundreds of thousands it's only a question of time before someone goes from wait to sell. There are not a ton of 100k sales so with luck I should be able to acquire one from my short list in 2019.
Message me when your ready

•••
Drop some domains and clean out my portfolio. Consolidate. Acquire better quality domains.

•••
I’d like to build my portfolio to 2000 domains and start accepting some of the offers I get below $1,000.

Build portfolio to 2000 domains? Don't you own over 4,000 domains already? Or am I missing something here...

•••
Building my portfolio up to 1500 domains.
Selling at least $150 000.
Hiring another staff.
Joining another online biz.

•••
Build portfolio to 2000 domains? Don't you own over 4,000 domains already? Or am I missing something here...
2018 I went on a selling spree, slashing prices and selling my dropping names for as little as $10. The plan was to rewind and revamp. I still have close to 1500 domains now but I want more and I want good quality.

•••
I have 150 Domains till yet ... and i am selling only to endusers mainly ... willing to go for extreme premium names .... preparing 100k usd for this domaining project for 2019 ... let see what will be the out come

•••
2019 will fully focused on enduser.

•••
As the above question asks, and as we edge closer to 2019, what are your plans for next year?

Assuming that you are going to continue to invest in domains, you might be someone who has BIG plans? On the other end of the scale, you might be someone who is considering chucking in the towel, and if this is the case, why? Perhaps we can help?

Interested to know what YOU plan to do...

2018 has been a good learning experience so far though got stuck in $5-7k monthly revenue.

Target is to reach $25k monthly revenue by march 2019 and $50k by 2019 end. Presently revenue is only via domains however expecting revenue from 20-30 micro niche blogs which i have developed and from other domain related services as well...

Presently i am into hand registered domains which are doing pretty well for me financially and now planning to acquire some high quality domains in 2019..

Last edited:
•••
Message me when your ready

Thank you but it has to be one of the domains on my shortlist or something pretty sweet for me to part with 100k on a single purchase. Example.... I bid 100k on maple.com and 250k on canada.com so you can see the quality I am going after. Maple is no longer used and canada was offered for sale. You always get told that more is indicated but I have not seen anything sell. I have others on my short list and I'm hoping one of them might click in 2019.

•••
sell Recruitable.com for mid-high 5 figures in the first 6 months of 2018. If no sale, I will seriously consider developing it and launching a niche recruitment consultancy specializing in data and analytics.

•••
sell Recruitable.com for mid-high 5 figures in the first 6 months of 2018. If no sale, I will seriously consider developing it and launching a niche recruitment consultancy specializing in data and analytics.

1st six months of 2018 are over.

•••
•••
My plan is to work harder than I did in 2018.
Find new ways to market domains.
Learn more about the psychology in the sales process.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back