Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys...

Let's play a small game. There are 3 questions each of us answer:

1) What is your best domain?
2) How much do you think it is worth?
3) Why do you think it would fetch you that amount?

The idea here is to remove the biases that we all have towards the domain name that we own.
I have been overly optimistic about many of the domain names that I owned, and that gives a false picture when we approach an end user or an end user approaches us. Ultimately, we end up losing a sale which could have fetched up, say mid xxx to low xxxx or maybe more.

So yeah, lets go ahead! Be a sport! Participate! And let's learn together!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. Fashion.app
2. Ranging from wholesale domainer price $35,000 to retail buyer price $1,500,000. Latest BIN is at low $xxx,xxx for the moment, likely to raise the bar as time passes on.
3. Single best domain for Fashion APPs, period.

Last edited:
•••
1. Fashion.app
2. Ranging from wholesale domainer price $35,000 to retail buyer price $1,500,000. Latest BIN is at low $xxx,xxx for the moment, likely to raise the bar as time passes on.

What does a fashion app look like? Isn't "fashion" too generic a word for an app? I'm only asking because I am curious....

•••
4ash (dOt) com

low 6fig

cute short cannabis-related domain hack

( for those on a budget who can not afford millions for gro king... )

MY best 4 char dot com ;)

•••
What does a fashion app look like? Isn't "fashion" too generic a word for an app? I'm only asking because I am curious....

Are you in the fashion industry? Not sure about you so I'm asking, I'm or I was anyway, any APPs fashionable if you ask. Fashion E-commerce, Fashion Social Blog, Fashion News, Fashion Utility Tool, Fashion B2B Stores, Fashion Educational Platform, Fashion Service, Fashion Sharing Economy, Fashion Brand...etc. For any APPs if your product or service relates to Fashion, generic is good. That's why Fashion and Style are being popularly used throughout the entire "Fashion" industry.

Last edited:
•••
1. Fashion.app

April fools day? Renewal is $2,000 per year, it isn’t worth anything.

Last edited:
•••

Agree, the name doesn’t make much sense for a business. Sell it to another domainer only.

•••
April fools day? Renewal is $2,000 per year, it isn’t worth anything.

Too bad if you can't or you don't have a business to afford $1790 per annum? Which is sad, clearly you won't ever afford any decent one-word generic .com domain in that respect either.

Last edited:
•••
Agree, the name doesn’t make much sense for a business. Sell it to another domainer only.

Too bad I had plenty inquiries, domainers or non-domainers. You're clueless. Why are you restricted by the way? Oh it's because you're disagreed by most and got reported too many times. Snap.

Last edited:
•••
Too bad if you can't or you don't have a business to afford $1790 per annum. Clearly you won't ever afford any decent one-word generic .com domain in that respect either.

No business will pay you a premium price and then pay $1790 per year after that. They’ll walk away when they see all the costs.

The registry has priced this for enduser and you paid enduser price.

•••
Too bad I had plenty inquiries, domainers or non-domainers. You're clueless.

Nobody will pay when they see all the costs, it is worthless because of the renewal. Like owning a 20k house that has 15k annual taxes.

Sorry, name is unsellable, let drop and learn from mistake.

•••
Are you in the fashion industry? Not sure about you so I'm asking, I'm or I was anyway, any APPs fashionable if you ask. Fashion E-commerce, Fashion Social Blog, Fashion News, Fashion Utility Tool, Fashion B2B Stores, Fashion Educational Platform, Fashion Service, Fashion Sharing Economy, Fashion Brand...etc. For any APPs if your product or service relates to Fashion, generic is good. That's why Fashion and Style are being popularly used throughout the entire "Fashion" industry.

Oh and also great for Fashion Showrooms and Fashion Weeks.

•••
Oh and also great for Fashion Showrooms and Fashion Weeks.

A company running a week long show isn’t going to spend much on a domain.

•••
No business will pay you a premium price and then pay $1790 per year after that. They’ll walk away when they see all the costs.

The registry has priced this for enduser and you paid enduser price.

Well, not everyone lives a poorly life as you. Think in your own shoes, dont think everyone else are like yourself.

•••
Nobody will pay when they see all the costs, it is worthless because of the renewal. Like owning a 20k house that has 15k annual taxes.

Sorry, name is unsellable, let drop and learn from mistake.

Sorry, it will sale and it will not be sold cheap, and are you going to admit you are clueless as domainer (let alone never an affordable enduser) when it happened?

•••
A company running a week long show isn’t going to spend much on a domain.

Show how clueless you are again about industry you have no idea what you are talking about, you think fashion weeks organizer from each country only earn a bargain for few weeks throughout this event twice a year and running it every year? hahahahahaha. I've worked with them and I think you're hilarious. Seriously you are patheticly sad.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, it will sale and it will not be sold cheap, and are you going to admit you are clueless as domainer (let alone never an affordable enduser) when it happened?

Well he is clueless as a domainer , but its also a hard one and ill explain .

Even if you will and already are getting sales it will take time till you will get one you will like enough (or forever ) .
in that thime you will need to renew it for 1.7k for each year . are you up for it ?

•••

Even if you will and already are getting sales it will take time till you will get one you will like enough (or forever ) .
in that thime you will need to renew it for 1.7k for each year . are you up for it ?

Well isnt that an ez answer, who wouldnt thought about holding it for 5+ years at least before he bought any domains in EAP?

•••

Won’t happen, name will drop in 5 years or less.

•••

I’m so clueless that you just said the exact same thing as me! The name will quietly drop at some time in the future. Google have priced it for enduser not domainer.

•••
Show how clueless you are again about industry you have no idea what you are talking about, you think fashion weeks organizer from each country only earn a bargain for few weeks throughout this event twice a year and running it every year? hahahahahaha. I've worked with them and I think you're hilarious. Seriously you are patheticly sad.

What is the most a fashion show has ever spend on a domain, I would say not much. Why would they spend big money especially on bad tld? Think about it.

Best chance is sell to other domainer who doesn’t know renewal.

•••
Won’t happen, name will drop in 5 years or less.

So you have not answered, are you going to admit you are clueless and failed at judging when it happened?

•••
What is the most a fashion show has ever spend on a domain, I would say not much. Why would they spend big money especially on bad tld? Think about it.

Best chance is sell to other domainer who doesn’t know renewal.

More than you can ever spend sorry. Because you have bad judgement, think about it, wait you can't think.

Best chance is whether domainer or not, they will have better idea whether they can afford it or not, unlike you.

•••
I’m so clueless that you just said the exact same thing as me! The name will quietly drop at some time in the future. Google have priced it for enduser not domainer.

Sorry it won't happen, and you will be slapped on the face.

•••
App names peaked around 2014, I had a ton of KeywordApp.com ie) Stream/TV/Gun/Wow, and I have many good .com's left, the inquiries are not coming in, sorry to say. By the time you carry this one for a few years you will be lucky to break even, or get out from under those renewals.

•••
Buried by reg fees !

Yikes !

.RIP

;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back