Dynadot

What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I'm catching the tail end of this, seems to be some kind of controversy...

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/rob-monster-off-twitter-after-christchurch-massacre-controversy/

Must be something odd to evoke this type of a response from one of our members.

Picture0016.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you afraid of? Do the walls have ears?

•••
You overestimate the clairvoyance of other NamePros members.

Some of them don't know. But you can enlighten them.

You seem to put NP members in low esteem. I do not.

•••
You seem to put NP members in low esteem. I do not.

Do you think they all know?

If they already know, then you can say it aloud. Right? What are you afraid of?

•••
Do you think they all know?

If they already know, then you can say it aloud. Right? What are you afraid of?

It is obvious. After 14+ recent posts you have made it quite obvious.

•••
What are you afraid of? Do the walls have ears?

Just wondering why you are afraid of confirming your identity. So many posts but none confirming your identity.

•••
Just wondering why you are afraid of confirming your identity. So many posts but none confirming your identity.

Must be because I'm not me. Only you can say who I am, and who I'm not.

Apparently, I have reasons for keeping secrets.

But do you? Why not say publicly what you know to be true – especially as the facts so clearly prove you're right. Or maybe you have doubts even now?

•••
@TCK do your self a favour and don't waste time on @Slanted. He really is intolerable.

Let him think he's won his Internet points or whatever... Everyone reading this thread can see what he's like.

•••
The 14 rapid replies to my posts about the identity @Slanted support that the account is controlled by someone at Epik or @Rob Monster. Prove me wrong.

•••
The 14 rapid replies to my posts about the identity @Slanted support that the account is controlled by someone at Epik or @Rob Monster. Prove me wrong.

The insinuation that @Slanted is some kind of controlled opposition is insane. @Slanted is definitely sovereign in his posts -- both during his employment at Epik, and since he moved on. Anyone who knows Joseph knows that his pen is mighty, and that he has zero tolerance for fools. Best not to wind him up.

•••
@TCK do your self a favour and don't waste time on @Slanted. He really is intolerable.

Let him think he's won his Internet points or whatever... Everyone reading this thread can see what he's like.
Well that really isn't fair about him being intolerable. I have disagreed with him on subjects and I find him quite tolerable. Stick to your disagreements, but don't attack his character.

•••
Well that really isn't fair about him being intolerable. I have disagreed with him on subjects and I find him quite tolerable. Stick to your disagreements, but don't attack his character.

Sadly, he insisted on calling me a bigot, endlessly and with no proof (I'm not). Hence you can see why I might find him intolerable.

Whilst I don't think his account is controlled by Epik or Rob, I do find it interesting that he's outraged that I called religion a Poison (this makes me a monster in his mind) yet he won't call Rob a bigot for this views regarding homosexuality.

Last edited:
•••
You are using the moniker @Slanted which doesn't mean anything really. You post literally in tandem with @Rob Monster. So you tell us.

Wait a SECOND!!!!! Are YOU Rob Monster? Is EVERYBODY here Rob Monster? Are we ALL Rob Monster?

I am Rob Monster. Well, the pro-choice, athiest, less educated, smaller bank account, younger, among other differences version.

•••
Sadly, he insisted on calling me a bigot, endlessly and with no proof (I'm not). Hence you can see why I might find him intolerable.

Proof:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-66#post-7252584

What you ran away from:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-66#post-7252690

And 17 refutations of your viewpoint (which you have previously run away from instead of answering):

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-65#post-7252520

Whilst I don't think his account is controlled by Epik or Rob, I do find it interesting that he's outraged that I called religion a Poison (this makes me a monster in his mind) yet he won't call Rob a bigot for this views regarding homosexuality.

To begin with, I'm not sure what "views regarding homosexuality" you're referring to. Are you any less wrong or offensive because someone else somewhere on the planet might be wrong about something else? Quit looking for distractions and answer for yourself. Beginning with the post above that you're running away from.

Last edited:
•••

How do you suggest we cure your paranoid delusion?

•••
Proof:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-66#post-7252584

What you ran away from:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-66#post-7252690

And 17 refutations of your viewpoint (which you have previously run away from instead of answering):

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-65#post-7252520

To begin with, I'm not sure what "views regarding homosexuality" you're referring to. Are you any less wrong or offensive because someone else somewhere on the planet might be wrong about something else? Quit looking for distractions and answer for yourself. Beginning with the post above that you're running away from.

You claimed that me hating religion meant that I wanted to hurt or kill religious people.

You have no proof of that.

You then claimed that was the only logical response for someone that believed religion was a poison

I clearly explained this was nonsense, with reference to how a doctor wants to cure cancer without hurting the host.

You claimed I considered religious people diseased in a derogatory manner.

I showed proof that I said "religion was a disease", and did not use the emotive phrase you suggested.

You clamined that I said all religious people were mentally ill

I showed that I'd never said this, and you'd misinterpreted a comment about Rob.

You claimed that I believed that without religion there would be no censirship

I asked you to tell me where I said this. You still haven't.

You ended up just yelling that I was a bigot.. Oh, and a baffoon!

Amazingly, when I explained why you'd misinterpreted my original comments, you just repeated your original accusation whilst linking back to my comments (that I'd explained).

You now peddle the lies that you've addressed these deficiencies in your debate. Sadly you consider yourself a great interlect, and can't even comprehend you've got this a bit wrong. When Rob says your pen is mighty, he probably means relentless.

You post links back to things, but they don't deal with the actual points being raised. It's maddening, and hence not worth the time and effort.

Yes, it's a side issue, but love the fact you're too scared to call Rob a bigot in relation to his clear views on the wrongs of homosexuality (and the punishment awaiting sinners). As always, you dance around the issue. Pathetic and shameful.

My belief is simply this (minus all the bits you've tried to add in)
  • The net impact of religion is negative
  • It limits the capacity of the human mind
  • It creates division
  • Religion was not needed for human development
  • The world would be a better place without it
  • We should take steps to remove to influence of religion on public policy and legislation
If that makes me a bigot... You don't know what a bigot is.

As others have said, you seem like an angry, combative individual that can't stand anyone not bowing to your great wisdom.

Last edited:
•••
@whenpillarsfall, Here's what you are STILL running away from:

Are you going to run away forever?

You claimed that me hating religion meant that I wanted to hurt or kill religious people.

False. I said the opposite. See link above.

You claimed I considered religious people diseased in a derogatory manner.

True. You did. See link above.

I showed proof that I said "religion was a disease", and did not use the emotive phrase you suggested.

True. You did. See link above.

You clamined that I said all religious people were mentally ill

No. You said Religion is / causes Mental Illness – which is slightly different but equally hateful. See link above.

You ended up just yelling that I was a bigot.

You are. Here's why you are:

It is a side issue, but love the fact you're too scared to call Rob a bigot in relation to his clear views on the wrongs of homosexuality (and the punishment awaiting sinners). As always, you dance around the issue. Pathetic and shameful.

No idea what you're referring to. Presumably you're trying to pull some "gotcha" because christians tend to view homosexual sex as a sin. And Rob, who is a christian, presumably believes so as well. My own parents, who are not atheists like me, believe that as well. They also believe premarital sex is a sin. Personally I disagree, of course, and see nothing wrong with homosexual sex or premarital sex. Would you be happier if I called all christians – insofar as they believe premarital sex or homosexual sex is a sin –bigots?

I'm not "too scared" to call my own parents or Rob "bigots", if that's your definition of bigotry. But in that case, I know plenty of bigots to be very tolerant and kind toward people who DO engage in premarital sex or who are homosexual. If they're all necessarily "bigots", in your view, then bigotry is a relatively inoffensive, tolerant phenomenon in such cases.

My parents may believe homosexuality is a sin. But they don't go looking for gay people in online forums to harass – the way you have gone looking for religious people to harass here on NamePros. My parents, despite holding a view that I disagree with and which gay people would find intolerant, don't spend their time attacking gay people.

You, on the other hand, joined this NamePros thread apparently for the sole purpose of denigrating religion and religious people. You didn't have the slightest clue about Epik or Rob Monster or the scandal this thread was originally about. In fact, you had so little curiosity about those issues that you spent a week calling Religion a contagious Disease and a Mental Illness before you even realized that I had (until April) been Epik's Director of Operations. And as soon as you found out, you declared me immoral for having worked at Epik – which is itself despicable.

If you had simply regarded Religion as wrong or harmful, then I wouldn't have called you a bigot. But you went way beyond that in order to disparage people. And that's why I judge you to be both a bigot and a bully.

Moreover, I have called you out as a bigot for your own good. I'm sure it shocked you to have your bad arguments refuted by a fellow atheist. And I'm sure it shocked you to have your offensive views labeled as bigotry. After all, you saw a soft target to beat up. In the context of Rob's scandals and the christian views he espoused thereafter, you expected that you could attack Religion and have the sympathy all on your side.

You're accustomed to being automatically "right" – because you believe in evolution and disbelieve in God – whenever you attack a religious creationist. And that self-righteous feeling means you haven't learned how to engage in polite rational disagreement, as I quickly learned.

Also, you're accustomed to thinking of yourself as enlightened, science-ey, and modern. You think of OTHER people – including the religious people you despise – as bigots. Nevertheless, you've proven to be dogmatic and intolerant. And you speak of others in the most disparaging terms possible – as diseased, infectious, mentally ill – because they are religious.

So this was a wake-up call for you.

There needs to be a social price for bigotry. And that's why I have contradicted you. I don't need to push back in the same way when a religious christian believes homosexual sex is a sin. They already know that their belief is unfashionable and that others consider it intolerant. But you apparently are shocked to be called a "bigot", even though you call Religion a Poison / Plague / Mental Illness. Well, wake up and smell the coffee. If you go out of your way to denigrate large groups of people merely because you disagree with them, such intolerance might result in you getting called a bigot.

Well, now. You tried the "Look over there!" distraction technique by saying that I'd be "too scared" to deal with christians thinking homosexuality is a sin. So much for that.

Now that you failed to distract anybody, will you have the guts to answer ANYTHING that I challenged you to answer? Or present any case? The links above have been waiting a full week, while you continue running away.

Of course, you will keep running away forever.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Big big news

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1124229721431130112

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-philadelphia-muslim-society-children

How could this happen in the Americas.? There are many rly gud Moslems, but this death colt version of Islam is spreading.? What is the awnser?

In additionally, the stage is set to make Yurup a Moslem contanint. We are in the phase where you go from tolerating Muslems, to becoming Moslems. The main Yurupian policymakers are on board with that plane.

On global scales, there are some who expect Romans will shortly merge Roman Catholcism and Islam into Chrislam.

What can non-Moslems do to prevent more part of the world from being no-go zones as is now happening in UK?

For your records, I am not Islamophilic. I do have Moslem frens.

•••
Religion is poison. Makes people appear to have mentall illnesses. Diseased. Unsolvable problem.

•••
Big big news

How could this happen in the Americas.? There are many rly gud Moslems, but this death colt version of Islam is spreading.? What is the awnser?

In additionally, the stage is set to make Yurup a Moslem contanint. We are in the phase where you go from tolerating Muslems, to becoming Moslems. The main Yurupian policymakers are on board with that plane.

On global scales, there are some who expect Romans will shortly merge Roman Catholcism and Islam into Chrislam.

What can non-Moslems do to prevent more part of the world from being no-go zones as is now happening in UK?

It is not exactly news in this thread. See here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-and-rob-monster.1128748/page-58#post-7221356

People can believe what they like. However, if that religion indoctrinates that their member should actively destroy the lives of those who don't believe what they believe, we have a problem.

Civil liberty in America includes the sovereign right to say "thanks but no thanks" when it comes to imposition of a theocracy.

In America, where citizens have the right to bear arms, they can also meet forced conversion with deadly force. However, I believe this should be a matter of last resort: "live by the sword, die by the sword.".

•••
Today, the Vice President is reading off a list of child sacrifices to the God of War.

Wishing everyone in the US a fantastic Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:
•••
So you’re saying you can’t prove me wrong.

Since it's your paranoid fantasy, not mine, I need to know what you fantasize would be proof.

•••
Religion is poison. Makes people appear to have mentall illnesses. Diseased. Unsolvable problem.

You too? Since that bigoted view has been repeatedly contradicted in this NamePros thread, you must have some answer to my refutations.

Or maybe you believe you can ensure the survival of your dogmatic viewpoint merely by ignoring counter-evidence and simply repeating your dogma as a mantra.

Last edited:
•••
Big big news

Are you serious? Or is this satire?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back