Dynadot

Please Sign this petition to help Mr Rob Monster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There has been continuous attempts of character assassination and paid witch hunt towards Epik Registrar and Its CEO Mr Rob Montser.
I request all respected domainers all around the globe to come and play their part by signing and sharing this petition to help one of ours i.e Mr Rob Monster.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

http://chng.it/g9mqK4Cy - Link to petition

I also request everyone to spread out the word and to share it on your respective social media timelines.

Also please raise your voice here --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:...roposal_to_change_the_lead_paragraph_for_Epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1.) This is not industry news.

2.) I think you, being someone who posted something that obviously came off as a threat to her, should quit posting this shit.

Brad

•••
She is Ms Molly White -

ZHRHgzAFlJxySTe-800x450-noPad.jpg

She looks evil. I wouldn't trust that face. Lol.:xf.smile: I don't think posting that photo helps your cause.

If We domainers wont stand against these corrupt practices of paid journalists, no one else will. Today its Mr Rob, tomorrow it will be you.

As long as one doesn't post unfounded conspiracy theories about mass murders (i.e. New Zealand mosque killer) and neo-nazi content then I doubt it.

•••
1.) This is not industry news.

2.) I think you, being someone who posted something that obviously came off as a threat to her, should quit posting this shit.

Brad
1) You are no one to decide what is industry news and what is not industry news. if its not domain industry news , then will it fall under category of political news or adult news ?

2) You are also no one to decide what falls under category of threat . Namepros mods have already decided whether that was threat or not. At least respect their decision. When you use namepros platform , respect and learn to accept decision made by mods of namepros.. Also try to view things neutrally rather than propagating your own personal agenda. You seems to have a lot of problem with anything and everything that demands justice.

•••
She looks evil. I wouldn't trust that face. Lol.:xf.smile: I don't think posting that photo helps your cause.

As long as one doesn't post unfounded conspiracy theories about mass murders (i.e. New Zealand mosque killer) and neo-nazi content then I doubt it.
She is also positioning the photos on her twitter timeline in front of the whole world sir

•••
She is also positioning the photos on her twitter timeline in front of the whole world sir

That's not the point. It's the face in the photo that doesn't help your cause by posting it.

•••
That's not the point. It's the face in the photo that doesn't help your cause by posting it.
I respect your views but people must know next time when they sees her in market what a corrupt person looks like. also need to give answer to her in her own language.
when she is not concerned least to play with someone's public reputation on public forums by taking their names out and by posting their images on her twitter timeline , its high time she must be given dose of her own medicine. just my personal views/

•••
1) You are no one to decide what is industry news and what is not industry news. if its not domain industry news , then will it fall under category of political news or adult news ?

2) You are also no one to decide what falls under category of threat . Namepros mods have already decided whether that was threat or not. At least respect their decision. When you use namepros platform , respect and learn to accept decision made by mods of namepros.. Also try to view things neutrally rather than propagating your own personal agenda. You seems to have a lot of problem with anything and everything that demands justice.

I have reported this thread. If NamePros staff thinks it is acceptable to threaten people more than once, then post something like this, I will not respect that decision.

I have zero tolerance for this type of stuff.

Brad

•••
I have reported this thread. If NamePros staff thinks it is acceptable to threaten people more than once, then post something like this, I will not respect that decision.

I have zero tolerance for this type of stuff.

Brad
you are welcome to report each and everything which goes in your life as well. i do not understand now where does the threat part came from .one day you will say even sneezing is also an expression of threat.

•••
you are welcome to report each and everything which goes in your life as well. i do not understand now where does the threat part came from .one day you will say even sneezing is also an expression of threat.
but you have tolerance for the kind of stuff when she openly plays with image of one big company and its ceo because it suits your own personal agenda. thank god you are not the deciding authority in the world/

•••
If this is not libel then it definitely is borderline.

•••
You are posting her photo and portraying her in a negative & offensive manner based on what you think - this is an invasion of privacy

@Mod Team Alfa
@Mod Team Bravo
@Mod Team Echo

Close this thread and ban this member......

•••
Sir this is libel--
upload_2020-4-18_23-13-19.png

and so is this--

upload_2020-4-18_23-13-52.png

•••
You are posting her photo and portraying her in a negative & offensive manner based on what you think - this is an invasion of privacy

@Mod Team Alfa
@Mod Team Bravo
@Mod Team Echo

I am so much surprised how domainers have been standing with corrupt practices of wikipedia admin rather than supporting one of theirs.

•••
•••

@Mod Team Alfa
@Mod Team Bravo
@Mod Team Echo

are you his lawyer. let her proceed to initiate any action against me whatever she deems fit, why are you so much concerned unless and until you are also hand in gloves with her

•••
•••
•••
Who might that be? And why do you consider that person as one of the most intelligent minds on this planet? Opinions do not replace facts. Facts always win.
I have expressed my views sir and you are welcome to express yours.
I may not agree with you but i will safeguard your right to post your own opinion. let the public decide sir whats fact and whats opinion.

•••
•••
@Rob Monster has used controversy, such as conspiracy theories, denials of mass murder, neo-nazi content, etc, etc, for what appears to have been to gain media attention and promote Epik. Now it has come back to bite him in the a$$. Just read this thread:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/whats-going-on-with-epik-and-rob-monster.1128748/

Whoever signs your petition is either a newbie or ignorant.

For the record, I actually have nothing to do with the petition. It was the initiative of a concerned citizen written in their own language. I applaud the courageous and selfless act of opposing mob rule.

The people at Wikipedia can choose to stand down, but like Pharaoh, they stand resolved with hardened hearts, determined to preserve an article that propagates a false characterization.

It is entirely possible that their resolve will cost them dearly before everything is said and done. If they were wise, they would choose an easier target to defame.

•••
For the record, I actually have nothing to do with the petition. It was the initiative of a concerned citizen written in their own language. I applaud the courageous and selfless act of opposing mob rule.

The people at Wikipedia can choose to stand down, but like Pharaoh, they stand resolved with hardened hearts, determined to preserve an article that propagates a false characterization.

It is entirely possible that their resolve will cost them dearly before everything is said and done. If they were wise, they would choose an easier target to defame.
Yes i am the one who started it and all of my comments are also mine responsibilty and no one else's

•••

Just for reference, what in the article is factually untrue?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epik_(domain_registrar)

Epik is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and web hosting company[1] known for providing services to websites that host far-right, Neo-Nazi, and other extremist content as well as those that sell illegal drugs and counterfeit medications.[8] It has been described by Vice as "a safehaven for the extreme right" because of its willingness to host websites that have been shut down by other web hosts.[5]

There are multiple citations listed.

If anything, this article is much more damaging than anything on Wikipedia -
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rob-monster-epik-gab-neo-nazi_n_5c17bb29e4b05d7e5d846f72

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••

so your condoning someone who is attacking a woman's reputation that works for an organisation that you are in disagreement with?

Your business is your business deal with it - do not go down this Donald Trump path.......

•••
Back