NameLot

What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?

Located in Domaining Reviews, started by MapleDots, Mar 20, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Grilled

Grilled Black Lives Matter VIP

I said ideation.

upload_2020-6-29_2-31-57.png

To the point of intentions,
    I recommend somebody with suicidal intentions reach out to as many folks as possible.

The premise being, there is always another option than ****....

If that other option is contacting another nP member, who are we to judge?

I spoke to Rob once in a similar situation. Having just left an inpatient unit against medical advice following a psych hold, and even though I disagree with most things Rob, I don't disagree with that phone call, or reaching out. Nor do I disagree with me reaching out to other nP members.

I would caution folks with thinking following the bible means following robs politics or epik marketing, or anything in between.

The world has a vast amount of resources. Some of it easier reachable than others, no matter if it's physically, or psychologically. We are all in this together comes to mind. You, me, other members, the outside world, to include doctors, nurses, mental health professionals, scientists, nuns, and more.

If your amount of question marks was wondering if Rob encouraged my suicidal ideations, the answer is a resounding NO.

Would I contact him again? Likely not. But that's due to events after we spoke.

Plus, I'm happy being connected to other nPers. Though, that doesn't mean I have found the fix all to alleviate frequent ideations.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician VIP

I absolutely support your proposal to talk
    to others
    that includes NP Members

but my concern is that an unwanted effect might happen
    as I guess that's a very tricky situation

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice