What should NamePros add?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Good morning!

NamePros is working on a lot of new and exciting features, and many of them are thanks to member suggestions in our Comments and Feedback section.

We'd love to hear even more! What else would you like us to add for you?

All suggestions are welcome, from small and simple changes to big and complex features!

Please post below, or submit your suggestions privately.

Let us know what you'd like us to build!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can see the intend of the update was to push for more “creators”.

As early every change takes time for people to adapt to

I’m spitballing here, why not make NamePros similar to every social app, if “likes” could be able to be exchanged for “gifts” and then those “gifts” could be sent to members, it may push for better content.

It might be a horrible idea, maybe it would be abused, maybe even be the reason for creating spam topics, however it’s just a random thought to develop on
This was a bad ‘spitball’ I do oppose it ….

Last edited:
•••
Section devoted to registrar discussions

•••
•••
•••
change the rules so I'm not limited for 3 months of a stupid violation that does no harm... thats what you should add..

my posts take 1-4 hours on average to be approved, depending on the mood their in...

•••
remove the "anonymous" up/down votes ALREADY....? it hasn't got any positive reviews from members....Personally I always liked to see who liked/disliked a post

•••
Not sure if it was mentioned before, add PayPal, crypto donate button under active users avatar, so that people which are helpful to get some credits as donations.
What yo think of this?
Also hope it will not require upgrading membership to Gold Account but could be kept for free or blue accounts.

•••
•••
It seems that most of the fraud in buying and selling on this site occurs from users who create new temporary accounts, then delete them after they're caught.

Once these people delete one bad account, they quickly create a new account and their fraudulent activity starts all over again.

So: I think users should have to earn the privilege of buying and selling names on NamePros by meeting a minimum impact score.

This would help to stop the cycle of people rapidly generating new accounts to commit fraud on NP.

Thanks

•••
Reduce spam. All sign ups pay $9.99 as a one time payment. Refundable after 30 days of good behaviour in the forum

Last edited:
•••
Reduce spam. All sign ups pay $9.99 as a one time payment. Refundable after 30 days of good behaviour in the forum
Spam gives replies but I think mods do their best to control spam and remove unrelated info, so more mods ?

•••
I'd love to see a notifications message appear when a domain is sold on Namepros auction. Like a popup box or some flashing text. That would be cool.

•••
What's the status on removing anonymous voting?

•••
Search feature within the title.

And overall search engine improvement. Results that are irrelevant to the keyword and have low engagement appear first.

•••
I'd love to see a notifications message appear when a domain is sold on Namepros auction. Like a popup box or some flashing text. That would be cool.
Strong no on this one …my windows 98 would crash

•••
I see how many post here questions, here is an idea.
NP devs should add a message pop up when someone press (Post reply) button, the message will say 'only report sales here, are you sure this is a sale?' the user will select yes or no, of course also to include link to other topic where are discussions, example 'to ask sale questions visit this link' something like this.
Above one is a great suggestion for improving the "completed domain name sales" thread.

Or is it possible to have facebooks style "Post " and comments about it appearing on the side panel?
(I have no idea about coding or how Namepros CMS works)

•••
I would love to see an input form for structured standard submissions to the Report Completed Sales thread.

i.e. a box that at a minimum is filled in domain name, price, date of sale, inbound/outbound check, venue and perhaps holding time.

Then an open text part where additional information could be optionally provided.

This would block anything except sales reports from that thread, and also only allow posts with minimum information complete.

If published with a standard format from the form, e.g. first line is name, second is price, third is date in standard format, etc. would make it easy to gather data for statistical analysis.

Bob

•••
I think it would be useful if you add the option to choose the range of the transaction when leaving a feedback.

A feedback for a small transaction of $2-3 isn’t right to have the same value as a transaction of $100+

•••
Hello,

In addition to Liquid, Numeric, Brandable, Traffic and other qualitative Domain For Sale Categories, I propose a Top Organic Search Rank Domains category be added.

Top Organic Search Rank Domains

• For exact match organic keyword domain name search results that appear on the first page of a major search engine, or engines.

• Post domain name, with link to the search engine(s) where prospects can query and verify first page organic search results for the domain; keyword, or words, with or without a space or dash between words.

Add The Most Buyer Friendly Category
Virtually every company considers SEO to be vital to the success of their domain. End users also know SEO campaigns are long term, costly, and come with no guarantees.

And, as the definition of success for SEO ROI is achieving the top organic search result for a domain. Purchasing top ranked domain names delivers the most value as it best positions buyers for success.

In this way Namepros can enhance the marketplace, attract more end-users, and best serve domaining.

•••
Better staff would be nice.

•••
Add Cloudflare Turnstile, it will help to fight spam and AI bots that register and look like humans, have added it on my marketplace and got rid of all spammers, including fake member registrations.

•••
how about sales lander by namepros.com?

•••
Kindly bring back button NEW POSTS on the right corner . Last update makes hardly to navigate the forum

•••
I just realized that I'm an 18-year member next month. That made me curious, and I discovered that members such as @biggie (and the 600 or so members who came before him) are currently on the cusp of 20-year memberships (or have already surpassed 20 years). As such, I propose a new 20-Year Member set of stars is due (overdue).

I suggest a 20-Year Member recognition badge be instituted ASAP as we have active members at or approaching that milestone now.

Respectfully...

Last edited:
•••
To be frank the forum thread layout is completely unpleasant

when clicking the thread and reading or posting reply don't appears to be inside a thread may be due to the thread starting post is pinned on top of all page replies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back