IT.COM

news NamePros November 2021 – A new website and more!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Welcome to the new NamePros in November!

Today marks the first step toward a lot of positive and exciting changes coming to NamePros. You'll notice that most of what you loved is still here, and we're working hard to bring back even more.

And that's only the beginning! We'll be bringing you regular updates, sometimes weekly, to add the features you've requested (please vote on features you want to see first!) and improve your experience.

Our mission is to build a thriving professional network around the best community – that's you! – where professionals can engage in civil discussions, ask questions, share advice, partner, transact, and succeed, all together.

We hope you'll have a look around, and let us know what you think!

All our best,

The NamePros Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why such a sudden design update? Very confusing. Could be changing things step by step and let us adapt instead...

•••
•••
•••
Saw dark theme is already there :P

Last edited:
•••
i’m lost, lol

edit: ok, desktop version is much easy to adapt.

Last edited:
•••
The badges under the names were good to see. Now only "Impact". Can you bring those other badges back? It showed more Authority and also looked cool.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for updates. Always gonna be confusing at first. I like the new font. Question. What happened to dislike and disagree buttons? Very important to have both. Quality is always improved by substantiated criticism. Also what changes are planned for the chatroom? Keep good work up. Thank you for building and managing this incredible community.

•••
Looks nice. I see there's an upvote system now? How about the old like, thank and agree system? I kinda liked that to participate in a thread without actually needing to post.

•••
Looks great. I missed NP yesterday.

•••
I'm not able to update my avatar btw.... A server error occurred.

•••
What happened to dislike and disagree buttons?
How about the old like, thank and agree system?
uKvFI4G.png

•••
Definitely strange look at first but I think I’ll learn to like this layout more

•••
•••
•••
Did you guys notice the similar threads below? This is actually very cool if you are searching a particular subject 👍

•••
Can the width of the right section (Latest News, New Posts, Auctions etc.) be increased, at least when the full-width is toggled? Font is big and the column is tiny.

•••
Will take some getting used to. Not a fan of the light theme but the dark theme looks great! Very modern feel. Thanks for the work that you guys do in keeping this community running smoothly!

•••
Signature not able update..

•••
Click on What's new - See all the new posts
Click on New posts - Don't see the new posts

•••
Please try again.

No error this time but once an image is selected it gets removed and shows no image chosen again after about a second. Could be just a mobile thing. I'll try again later.

•••
This is an MetaWebsite. :)
Good Job NP!

•••
•••
Back