IT.COM

opinion What keyword are restaurants now "clinging" to during coronavirus to save their business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I've been noticing a particular word that I believe is the single most important keyword that matters to their customers when it comes to them buying anything from restaurants and having it delivered?

I guess this keyword will also be important to any and all businesses that deliver anything these days.

It's been slowly gaining traction. Probably nothing to get excited about.

Anyone want to take a wild guess?

I think this keyword will have "staying" power if a vaccine never comes (man I hope not) or if the vaccine doesn't work and as they predict this virus will be seasonal and keep coming back over and over again every winter.

This keyword really shows that the company they are about to buy stuff from really cares about them and the safety of their family.

What's the keyword? You've probably seen it floating around online and in ads.

As a customer myself this one word really makes me feel good buying from restaurant that tells me this in their "pitch" to me.

Sorry to be coy. Just thought it would be interesting if anyone was paying attention?

many restaurants big and small are jumping on the bandwagon to try and save their business.

Amazing how one keyword can make a world of difference to a business especially now.

I don't exactly have data the supports this keyword "works" but it sure does on me.

It's a keyword that makes me buy from the restaurant that mentions it as opposed to one that doesn't.

What's the keyword?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My guess would be....

Safe

•••
Delivery vs to go and take away. All this market was flooded years ago to the point many were failing before covid. This industry deserves to fail never paying anyone accordingly anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Delivery vs to go and take away. All this market was flooded years ago to the point many were failing before covid. This industry deserves to fail never paying anyone accordingly anyway.
Perhaps waiters and waitresses will be a thing of the past and restaurants can now pay their cooks decent wages.

•••
I suppose you mean No-contact, or Contactless (+ delivery)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back