IT.COM

What is wrong with Uniregistry Market ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks , i have more than 200 domains on Uniregistry and was getting inquiries but past two month no any inquiry , no sale , no any offer . What is Wrong with Uniregistry ? Update looks better , but it sucks sale . your views on this matter ?
Please let me know if anyone getting inquiries or offers ?
Curious about it .

many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I used bodis for parking only , do not like their landers page .
Ah. I misunderstood your earlier comment. I thought you were advising that we should not use Bodis for landing pages (although I guess that's implicit in your latter comment as well :) )

•••
Some domains are showing a blank page when you have adblockplus I guess that explains the lack of offers

•••
Uniregistry is scam. When I bought great domain name Uniregistry canceled my order and change price for my domain name from 3,88 for 6000 $.
A few times

•••
•••
I also have not had any luck with Uniregistry names, they do raise your asking price. I see now that they are following GoDaddy's plan on charging an extra yearly charge to give you a discount on purchasing names. When I moved 300 names to Uni they gave me a discount, now their new plan costs $149 a year for me to keep the previous cost? Time to say goodby

•••
•••
Also finding Uniregistry/Domainnamesales landing pages have generated way less enquiries in the last few months, probably about 50% of previous levels with same names listed in the same way.

Tried these landing pages in lesser used browsers and found sometimes you get an endless loop, sometimes you get a page not secure message.

So it does seem quite a few people cannot even get to the landing pages. If Uniregistry don't fix this I'll have to stop using their landing pages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back