IT.COM

What is wrong with Uniregistry Market ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks , i have more than 200 domains on Uniregistry and was getting inquiries but past two month no any inquiry , no sale , no any offer . What is Wrong with Uniregistry ? Update looks better , but it sucks sale . your views on this matter ?
Please let me know if anyone getting inquiries or offers ?
Curious about it .

many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am using DomainNameSales.com servers. buy.internettraffic.com servers, Its same as uniregistry but allows PPC which does very well as well. I had one name made $800 in parking this year. I bought it for $10 on aftermarket+renewal

•••
I got a price request from a uniregistry broker for one of my names. I told him that I would like to get $2,999 but that I would take as little as $1,250. I never heard anything back from him. I found out that he completely ignored my instructions and quoted the potential buyer a price of $4,500. This is the reason that so few sales take place there. One of their brokers told me that they close less than 1% of the leads that come to them. Can you even imagine having such a low closing ratio in sales?

•••
I get many offers and sales using uniregistry. I had a name put in escrow today for mid 4 figures. Are your names selling on other platforms? Maybe its the names not the platform.

•••
I had the same problem. Maybe there is a problem with nameservers or landing pages.
We have to change market , or wait for next update .

•••
there place is total mess. some inquiries go to broker even if set to no broker. try calling them and asking to clarify why. they'll give you a super complex formula... talk about how it depends how buyer makes inquiry.. market vs lander.. dns vs link etc... and thne they'll say.. it depends on buyer is in the database or not.. then it depends when he made last previous offer etc.

what a mess.

•••
So here it is:

Uniregistry - Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
3 screenshots of the lander and subsequent process

Show attachment 58865

Show attachment 58866

Show attachment 58867

Uniregistry - NON-Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
This one looks cleaner and more appealing to me.

Show attachment 58868

Undeveloped - BIN and Offer as well as payment plan
To enable payment plan, more than 50% of you portfolio must be parked there

Show attachment 58870

Show attachment 58871

Afternic - Not sure if there are selectable options - Just took default
So its telephone only? What am I missing?

Show attachment 58872

What do you think?
Undeveloped looks better . IMO

•••
uniregistry is a total waste of time

unless for a few domains that perform best at uniregistry parking
What I hate is minimum payout of $100 USD
and the lack of a proper statistic
unless you unnecessarily waste hours with spreadsheets

•••
•••
Yes , its awesome but what is happening with market sales ? why they are going down ?

Coincidence? Seasonal variance? I don't know... My sales have increased after the updates on landing pages. Might be due to 'You're in luck. This domain is eligible to be delivered to your account immediately after purchase.' thing. Or I think it is...

•••
I am getting inquiries / offer, but numbers have gone down. I think the numbers have gone down in my case because I have set BIN / minimum offer for some domains I was getting multiple inquiries for per day.

Its likely a phase, if the names are good & you were getting inquiries / offers for them in the past then chances are you will get offers again eventually, keep pushing :)

•••
I had the same problem. Maybe there is a problem with nameservers or landing pages.

•••
You may have to get accepted to domainnamesales.com network first.

•••
a lot of inquiries - no sales

•••
•••
I can tell you the problem the last update completely removed the Uniregistry contact number from their buy now and make offer pages after always being there. So a potential buy it now buyer is magically expected to just trust everything and hit the buy now payment button with no phone number to talk to someone and no contact form to even fill in, the odds of the happening are very low people want reassurance and some trust established by being able to contact a human being before handing over their credit card details and making a unique purchase for most end users.

I contacted them a month or more back over this assuming it was a bug of some sort but apparently not.

Surely it means a large % of potential buy now customers will now just never buy so I really don't get the maths from Uniregistry.

•••
Your landing pages look same as this?

upload_2017-5-18_12-0-27.png

•••
I got a price request from a uniregistry broker for one of my names. I told him that I would like to get $2,999 but that I would take as little as $1,250. I never heard anything back from him. I found out that he completely ignored my instructions and quoted the potential buyer a price of $4,500. This is the reason that so few sales take place there. One of their brokers told me that they close less than 1% of the leads that come to them. Can you even imagine having such a low closing ratio in sales?

When I give the broker a price...I always tell them the commission is already included because they will add the difference otherwise. Nevertheless, It's been cold for me there this year and inquiries that come in hasn't materialized. The biggest issue is the brokers can't seem to close sales. I use brokersbecause when I switch to self brokerage, I get zero inquiries. As soon s i switch back to broker...I get inquiries.

•••
So here it is:

Uniregistry - Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
3 screenshots of the lander and subsequent process

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-7.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-24.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-35.png

Uniregistry - NON-Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
This one looks cleaner and more appealing to me.

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-46.png

Undeveloped - BIN and Offer as well as payment plan
To enable payment plan, more than 50% of you portfolio must be parked there

upload_2017-5-19_12-42-5.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-42-18.png

Afternic - Not sure if there are selectable options - Just took default
So its telephone only? What am I missing?

upload_2017-5-19_12-43-23.png

What do you think?

•••
•••
Bodis does not provide a "make offer"+Bin option

•••
•••
If you use Uniregistry landing pages AND you have good domains you’ll get traffic and inquiries but pretty much only because of your domain name very little if anything to do with Uniregistry.

If you just list your domains at Uniregistry and do not use their landing pages (use only your own landing pages) you’ll get very very few inquiries at Uniregistry marketplace compared to say Afternic, Sedo or even DomainAgents.

Last edited:
•••
There is nothing wrong with Uniregistry Market. It's awesome.

•••
There is nothing wrong with Uniregistry Market. It's awesome.
Yes , its awesome but what is happening with market sales ? why they are going down ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back