Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond C

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been said dominos is a marketing company first and a food service company second. You need to reach the right person within the company. Use google and email hunter to put together the pieces. If your price is reasonable you may have a good chance of a sale.
Suggest your price plz?

•••
It's been said dominos is a marketing company first and a food service company second. You need to reach the right person within the company. Use google and email hunter to put the the pieces together. If your price is reasonable you may have a good chance of a sale.
Great! Will do that......thanks for advice.

•••
I would say: $50k to $100k?

•••
Suggest your price plz?
I would price a couple hundred over reg fee. If you have intrest you need to strike when the iron is hot. Just my two cents. Good luck!

•••
•••
I would price a couple hundred over reg fee. If you have intrest you need to strike when the iron is hot. Just my two cents. Good luck!
I thought we are talking bout hot pizza; not hottt iron :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just unload it. They don't need the domain.

•••
•••
•••
Hot.pizza = short name & brandable. Company will use this name for forever. This mean, they will make profits for forever. Moreover, they can also franchise for this name. And this is another revenues as hell!!

•••
Hot.pizza = short name & brandable. Company will use this name for forever. This mean, they will make profits for forever. Moreover, they can also franchise for this name. And this is another revenues as hell!!
No no and no . He just needs to regain his loss and then move on.

•••
If you said that dominos start as marketing co.,then they know if your Hot your hot :)

•••
It's safe to ask in $2K range.

•••
•••
Wow. Good point. Looks like I better off keep it unless someone offer $50K plus. I don't mind keep it for another year.....even it is expensive $440 renewal....it's worth keeping it for long term. I think.

•••
•••
Wow. Good point. Looks like I better off keep it unless someone offer $50K plus. I don't mind keep it for another year.....even it is expensive $440 renewal....it's worth keeping it. I think.
Think and thank me...:)

•••
I remember now why i don't get involved in appraisals.

•••
$2k for that name is super cheap!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back