Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond C

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very good name, but I believe its renewal more than $400/yr?

•••
•••
Just wondering whether I should keep it as there is no one bid on it. Or drop the buy it now price further to sell.

•••
Just wondering whether I should keep it as there is no one bid on it. Or drop the buy it now price further to sell.

https://namestat.org/pizza >> There are only 3750 names registered till date. With high renewals, I would drop it. If your budget allows maybe you can try for one more year.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great name but high renewals, just as you just pointed out.

Hmm, not easy. I really would have tried to sell it to potential end-users and if unsuccessful, really have considered to drop it. Another option is a Flippa auction.

If you get something like $2000 for it, it was probably worth it!

•••
Great name but high renewals, just as you just pointed out.

Hmm, not easy. I really would have tried to sell it to potential end-users and if unsuccessful, really have considered to drop it. Another option is a Flippa auction!

If you get something like $2000 for it, it was probably worth it!
True. Around $2000 will be ok to sell.

•••
You would have to flip it for a lot to make it worth while...thats a crazy renewal price!!!

I cant see it being worth it considering the .PIZZA market

•••
You would have to flip it for a lot to make it worth while...thats a crazy renewal price!!!

I cant see it being worth it considering the .PIZZA market
You mentioned "...have to flip it for a lot ", so how much do you suggest?

•••
I dont think you will be able to flip it, thats the problem, I mean there have only been 4 reported sales on namebio

I see cold.pizza sold for $1275 and pizzas.pizza for $105 (about a quarter of the renewal cost)

that gives you an idea on the market,

cold.pizza 1,275 USD
naked.pizza 1,999 USD
pizzas.pizza 105 USD

Companies just wont be interested in this one Im afraid

Good luck in whatever you decide

•••
I dont think you will be able to flip it, thats the problem, I mean there have only been 4 reported sales on namebio

I see cold.pizza sold for $1275 and pizzas.pizza for $105 (about a quarter of the renewal cost)

that gives you an idea on the market,

cold.pizza 1,275 USD
naked.pizza 1,999 USD
pizzas.pizza 105 USD

Companies just wont be interested in this one Im afraid

Good luck in whatever you decide
I see your reason. No wonder no one bid at Flippa auction.......
Need a big company like Pizza Hut to buy it.

•••
Try contacting Dominos..they have these new cars that keep the pizza hot to your door. I saw one just the other day and it was neat! It's a hard sale beyond a marketing campaign as most companies want you to remember thier brand ..not what they deliver. ;)
635845671553620305-ray-and-dxp.jpg

•••
Try contacting Dominos..they have these new cars that keep the pizza hot to your door. I saw one just the other day and it was neat! It's a hard sale beyond a marketing campaign as most companies want you to remember thier brand ..not what they deliver. ;)Show attachment 27931
Thanks for your great advice. I will try to contact them :)

•••
Try contacting Dominos..they have these new cars that keep the pizza hot to your door. I saw one just the other day and it was neat! It's a hard sale beyond a marketing campaign as most companies want you to remember thier brand ..not what they deliver. ;)Show attachment 27931
Wow dominos seem keeping up the trend..

•••
I agree; name is essential for your business!

•••
Wow dominos seem keeping up the trend..
They seem to be successful.....they have special deals on every Tuesday nights

•••

Nice!

And if you have time, spend an hour or two to research the 50 (or so) largest pizza companies in the world and send all of them an e-mail as well. They already have their brands to protect, but one / some of them might think the name can be useful for campaigns etc.

Many large companies are buying domains on regular basis, for future use.

•••
•••
Thanks for your great advice. I will try to contact them :)
I think you just found a buyer. That name is perfect for that new dominos ideas. If you sale that name to them don't forget deflle79 :)

•••
Nice!

And if you have time, spend an hour or two to research the 50 (or so) largest pizza companies in the world and send all of them an e-mail as well. They already have their brands to protect, but one / some of them might think the name can be useful for campaigns etc.

Many large companies are buying domains on regular basis, for future use.
So true. Big companies do buy hundreds or thousands of good generic names for inbound traffic purposes.....

•••
The word Hot is super generic.. No issue there.

•••
It's been said dominos is a marketing company first and a food service company second. You need to reach the right person within the company. Use google and email hunter to put the the pieces together. If your price is reasonable you may have a good chance of a sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back