Dynadot

BODIS.COM Account Suspension Notice no reason ??? ANY ADVICE GUYS ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ganewy

Established Member
Impact
Hello, i received message from bodis about suspended my account no reason i have used my domain parkingcrew and i got paid now i will be block i CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS !!

Our Tier1 upstream advertisement provider has informed us that the traffic quality for your account has fallen below the acceptable levels. Unfortunately due to the low quality traffic levels, our Tier1 ad provider has deducted earnings in your account. In order to maintain deductions on our network to a minimum, we will be unable to accept this traffic going forward.

Our team has tried everything in its abilities to keep your traffic on our network, but due to Tier1 ad provider requirements we are unable to keep the account active.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For any questions regarding this issue, please contact our support team via the support page found on our site.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's only because it wasn't on ParkingCrew's network long enough for Google to catch it there. Otherwise you would have gotten the Bodis suspension at ParkingCrew.
No reason? Seriously ! No reason?
So you haven't been manipulating the traffic (arbitrage/Facebook/Twitter or ????) that caused the domain to be fail listed by Google which resulted in the Bodis suspension?
Once it all catches up to you - which should be momentarily - you won't have anywhere to go.
And this is the domain you want 8K for - Raaghits.me ? A domain that has now been fail listed by Google?
You won't get 8 Zimbabwean cents.
Do us all a favor and go somewhere else to try and pull your stunts.
You aren't smart enough to scam anyone here.
Be sure to let me know if I've guessed wrong.
Have a nice day.

•••
For any questions regarding this issue, please contact our support team via the support page found on our site.

Have you asked Bodis directly?

•••
That's only because it wasn't on ParkingCrew's network long enough for Google to catch it there. Otherwise you would have gotten the Bodis suspension at ParkingCrew.
No reason? Seriously ! No reason?
So you haven't been manipulating the traffic (arbitrage/Facebook/Twitter or ????) that caused the domain to be fail listed by Google which resulted in the Bodis suspension?
Once it all catches up to you - which should be momentarily - you won't have anywhere to go.
And this is the domain you want 8K for - Raaghits.me ? A domain that has now been fail listed by Google?
You won't get 8 Zimbabwean cents.
Do us all a favor and go somewhere else to try and pull your stunts.
You aren't smart enough to scam anyone here.
Be sure to let me know if I've guessed wrong.
Have a nice day.

You know what, i just saw your post ,, i feel so sorry for you because you Don't know what you talking about first of all the domain that one was taking traffic from .net which not shut down and you can also google it you will know the original site sec thing my account blocked not because i have advertise it on any places but someone like you just jump from no where acting knowing everything i AM STIL WITH DIFFERENT PARKING COMPANIES AND I EARN ENOUGH GO RELAX MAN.....

•••
•••
Hello,

I do apologise for this delay. I've only just came across your post now.

And as other posters have already pointed out, we only tend to suspend accounts in which we've confirmed some form of traffic manipulation of which is unsupported by our ad providers. This is a common occurrence unfortunately.

However, if you haven't contacted us directly regarding your recent account suspension and you feel that your account has been suspended in error, please forward me your account details and we will look into this matter immediately.

Thank you.

Hello, i received message from bodis about suspended my account no reason i have used my domain parkingcrew and i got paid now i will be block i CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS !!

Our Tier1 upstream advertisement provider has informed us that the traffic quality for your account has fallen below the acceptable levels. Unfortunately due to the low quality traffic levels, our Tier1 ad provider has deducted earnings in your account. In order to maintain deductions on our network to a minimum, we will be unable to accept this traffic going forward.

Our team has tried everything in its abilities to keep your traffic on our network, but due to Tier1 ad provider requirements we are unable to keep the account active.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For any questions regarding this issue, please contact our support team via the support page found on our site.

•••
Thank you responding but it has been a while and I do not remember my login details , I do appreciate the response

•••
Hello,

If you do remember the name and/or email address associated with your Bodis account, please forward these details to me via PM here, or contact us at: [email protected], and we'll get back to you on this shortly.

Thank you.

Thank you responding but it has been a while and I do not remember my login details , I do appreciate the response

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back