NameSilo

opinion What is best plateform for crypto domains? and who are target for outbound? your opinions..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Hope every-one is doing fine.
I would like to have your opinions on crypto domains. I have following concerns in my mind and I did not get a proper answer yet so decided to share my concerns and asking for other members opinion about selling crypto domains;
If you have crypto domain(s), what are your strategies for selling such domain?
Do you put your domains on auction plate-forms? If yes, than which platform in your opinion is the better than others?
OR you only wait for inbound while sitting on landing page.
OR you do some outbound? if you do out bound than what is the target industry for such domains?
Like if I have "OneCrypto.com" and want to outbound, which market should i target?
Should I target companies which have "ONE" and domains starting with word "One" or its only financial institutes?

Selling crypto domains are bit trickier IMO, as I think no body would just jump for a crypto domain but at the same time its a hot niche.

Waiting for your opinions and suggestions.
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was just going through the archives and got this one in my history...
I did not get any reply, if any one can share their valuable suggestions

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back